Review of Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Aurora Benjamin
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 8
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aurora-benjamin.html
Latest Review: East Wind, 2nd Edition by Jack Winnick

Review of Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress

Post by Aurora Benjamin »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress" by Gustavo Kinrys, MD.]
Book Cover
4 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress: A Practical Guide" by Gustavo Kinrys, M.D., and Alexandra Gold, M.A., offers a comprehensive exploration of natural techniques for managing anxiety and stress, covering symptoms, definitions, and herbal remedies. The authors delve into post-traumatic stress disorder and its treatment while presenting five categories of natural interventions, including dietary supplements and breathing techniques. The authors are praised for their thorough research and practical advice, appealing to readers seeking accessible strategies for coping with daily stressors and anxiety.

Based on my findings, the book appears to be a self-help guide focused on stress reduction and natural therapy techniques, featuring practical advice and easy-to-follow summaries, particularly in the appendix section. It emphasizes the benefits of natural vitamins and explores five categories of natural therapy, presenting unique perspectives compared to other self-help books. The content is informative, fascinating, and suitable for readers of all ages, showcasing extraordinary ingenuity from the authors. The book offers valuable insights into stress management and is praised for its creativity and presentation.

I won't claim that I like everything in the book; at some point in the book, I was unable to understand the analysis of the author based on natural remedies. This affected my flow in the book. For this reason, I will rate the book 4 out of 5 stars. The book is filled with amazing information. Thanks to the author for making this book available for everyone to read. The book seems particularly beneficial for individuals grappling with feelings of hopelessness and anxiety. I only found one error in the book, which means the book was professionally edited.

Its engaging content seamlessly transitions from one page to the next, making it difficult to set aside. I recommend this book to those who are victims of anxiety and stress because it offers valuable insights or strategies to navigate such emotions effectively. 

Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Amanda Kenneth
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 47
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amanda-kenneth.html
Latest Review: The DrugTech Trilogy by Marcel Victor Sahade

Post by Amanda Kenneth »

"Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress: A Practical Guide" provides a comprehensive exploration of natural techniques for managing anxiety and stress, including herbal remedies and breathing techniques. Readers praise its thorough research and practical advice for coping with daily stressors.
Anaïs Quesson
Favorite Book: The Song of Achilles
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 174
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ana-s-quesson.html
Latest Review: Chrome Mountain by Ben Schneider

Post by Anaïs Quesson »

Thank you for this insightful review, Aurora. As an anxious person, I would probably get a lot of helpful advice from this book. Keep up the good work!
Anaïs - she/her

"No nightingales. You idiot. We could have been... us."
Anthony Ambrose
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anthony-ambrose.html
Latest Review: Deadly Waters: The Vietnam Naval War And Its Aftermath by Randy Miller

Post by Anthony Ambrose »

From dietary supplements to breathing techniques, the book provides practical advice backed by thorough research, making it an invaluable resource for those seeking effective strategies to manage daily stressors and anxiety symptoms.
Cristiano Bellucci
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cristiano-bellucci.html
Latest Review: The Aspen Tree by Bart LaRocca
2024 Reading Goal: 5
2024 Goal Completion: 500%

Post by Cristiano Bellucci »

Thank you for your honest review. There are many parts worth reading. It can be a useful self-help book.
Book allow you to fully explore a topic and immerse yourself in a deeper way than most media today. Mark Zuckerberg.
Esther Unurhie
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 7
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-esther-unurhie.html
Latest Review: Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD

Post by Esther Unurhie »

The review underscores the book's emphasis on natural vitamins and its exploration of five categories of natural therapy, showcasing the authors' extraordinary ingenuity and offering valuable insights into stress management for readers of all ages.
obinna Sharon
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-obinna-sharon.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet

Post by obinna Sharon »

Nice review you've got. The practical and natural tips seem very useful. Thanks for this engaging review I'm looking forward to reading this book.
Elendu Treasure
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-elendu-treasure.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Post by Elendu Treasure »

For individuals looking for practical solutions to deal with everyday tensions and anxiety symptoms, this book is a priceless resource because it covers everything from nutritional supplements to breathing exercises and is supported by extensive research.
Florence Daniel
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-florence-daniel.html
Latest Review: Somawise by Luke Sniewski

Post by Florence Daniel »

Kinrys, M.D., and Gold, M.A., provide a thorough and accessible guide to managing anxiety and stress in 'Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress: A Practical Guide.' Their expertise shines through as they offer practical strategies, including herbal remedies and breathing techniques, making it a valuable resource for anyone seeking natural relief

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”