Review of Timewise

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Esther Unurhie
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 8
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-esther-unurhie.html
Latest Review: Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD

Review of Timewise

Post by Esther Unurhie »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Timewise" by Robert Leet.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Time Wise by Robert Leet is a science fiction book that weaves together the elements of arithmetic, physics, and numerous forms of experimentation. Ron Larson, an orphan who spent his youth thriving from foster family to foster family, was the subject of the book's narrative. In this book, Ron's objective was to improve his financial status. He became interested in arithmetic but could not continue with it due to financial constraints. Before meeting Regina Russo, a physics professor who became a pivotal figure in his life and also contributed to his success, Ron engaged in playing chess and poker. Regina shared some of her trustworthy physics ideas with him in an effort to support him. Did Reginal succeed in making Ron a better person? Get a copy of this book to learn more.

I was captivated by the skillful blend of science fiction and romance by the author. The protagonist, Ron, emanated mystery. He had lots of challenges but was determined to succeed. Ron's passion and commitment to success greatly motivate me. The book is enjoyable to read; it contains verifiable information. I must say that every reader who comes across this book will find it interesting. I was fascinated as I discovered the various strategies Regina and Ron employed to prevent law enforcement from interfering with their research.

Though all the characters in this book were enjoyable, my favorite was Regina Russo, whose support and genuine desire to see Ron's success stood out. Despite the difficulties emanating from the FBI, Regina Russo did not give up on him; she remained resolute and refused to abandon him; she believed in his ability to succeed. Another aspect of this book I found fascinating is the author's originality and creative prowess. The characters are well-developed. The inclusion of scientific theories in this book captivates me. This will enable readers to understand the fundamental principles of physics. I enjoyed the book even more as I read how Regina Russo defended her views.

There is nothing I could find in the book that I dislike. Regina and Ron's friendship is something to emulate; they had great synergy, showcasing love, patience, and understanding as they shared what they had learned from each other. I gained knowledge by reading this book; it taught me the value of teamwork. I must commend the author for his professional writing skills, and I congratulate the editor for a job well done, as I cannot find any errors in this book. I would say the book is exceptionally edited.

I rate this book five out of five stars, considering the valuable lesson on teamwork and genuine friendship that the book imparts. I also recommend this book to young adults and science fiction lovers.

Timewise
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Sunday N Florence
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sunday-n-florence.html
Latest Review: Adrift by Charlie Sheldon

Post by Sunday N Florence »

Time Wise by Robert Leet is a captivating science fiction narrative following Ron Larson's journey from foster care to a pursuit of financial success, aided by his encounter with physics professor Regina Russo.
Aurora Benjamin
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 9
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aurora-benjamin.html
Latest Review: East Wind, 2nd Edition by Jack Winnick

Post by Aurora Benjamin »

Time Wise captures readers' attention, with Ron's determination and passion serving as motivating factors throughout the story. Regina Russo emerges as a standout character, showcasing unwavering support and belief in Ron's abilities.
obinna Sharon
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-obinna-sharon.html
Latest Review: Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids by Jemima Paul, Arvind Paul

Post by obinna Sharon »

Timewise may seem a little bit complex for some readers but to me the physics jargon was an eye opener to go on more research. Welldone on your review.
Shewaofafrica
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shewaofafrica.html
Latest Review: The Reel Sisters by Michelle Cummings

Post by Shewaofafrica »

From the very first page, this book drew me in with its gripping narrative and compelling characters. Each chapter left me eager to know what would happen next, and I found myself staying up late into the night just to devour one more chapter.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”