Review of Wisdom

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Anozie Stephanie
Currently Reading: Summer's Promise
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anozie-stephanie.html
Latest Review: life.............connected by jacksel

Review of Wisdom

Post by Anozie Stephanie »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Wisdom" by Arun mago.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Wisdom is a nonfiction book written by Arun Mago that speaks about several topics that need deliberation, like teacher, box, mastery of money, and even being logical.

Being logical is more advantageous than being emotional; decisions, as explained by the author, are not meant to be made whenever we are being emotional; this comprises feeling sad, angry, or mad. The author also explained the definition of the word teacher and made it known that not only your lecturers or college tutors can be teachers; nature, your parents, and even your friends can be considered teachers.

Everything, as the author writes, involves boxes. From the phone we use to the cars we drive to the house we live in, they are all shaped like boxes. Efforts are to be made by us to welcome, feel, and see nature as we are part of it. Money is said by the author to be gold or silver, and the regular bills being held by us are seen as a currency. The author also explained money as a tool, a woman, and energy to better our understanding as we read through. The author made it known that when we surround ourselves with positive energies, learn skills, and provide value, money will come to us.

I love the lessons learned from this book; they speak a lot about personal improvements. One's ability to achieve anything, as everything can be achievable and is possible. The act of laying a brick to build a masterpiece caught my attention, as gradual improvement in yourself puts you at your best. I don't have any dislikes for this book, as I have no negativity at all about it.

I recommend this book to self-developers, people willing to put in the work to become better than they were. I rate this book 5 out of 5 stars as I was able to learn several things, such as the difference between wishful thinking and dreams, as dreams have goals and wishful thinking has hopes. This made me know what to focus on in my life.

Wisdom
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Seetha E
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: The prodigy slave
Bookshelf Size: 178
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-seetha-e.html
Latest Review: painkiller brainkiller by James m powers II

Post by Seetha E »

A quick read with many lessons to learn. I have read this one. Overall a good book.
You provide a nice and crisp review!
RJ Reviews
Currently Reading: Grandpa Ernie's Secrets
Bookshelf Size: 78
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rj-reviews.html
Latest Review: Opaque by Calix Leigh-Reign
Reading Device: 1400697484
2024 Reading Goal: 24
2024 Goal Completion: 100%

Post by RJ Reviews »

A book on personal growth and development always come handy. This book seems interesting and practical. To be able to distinguish between dreams and wishful thinking is a blessing. Thank you for sharing your honest and eloquent review. Looking forward to read more from you.
"The gods grow jealous of too much contentment anywhere, and they show their displeasure all of a sudden.” - R. K. Narayan, Maldudi Days
Ezeani Emmanuel
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ezeani-emmanuel.html
Latest Review: Clifford's War by J Denison Reed

Post by Ezeani Emmanuel »

I have noticed overtime that decisions made with emotions doesn't always go well, there's a point of regret that comes with it after the actions have been taken.
Jason Ortega 1
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jason-ortega-1.html
Latest Review: Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise by John K Danenbarger

Post by Jason Ortega 1 »

One thing I do understand about teacher is that even a little child you are older than can be a teacher to you, it's the ability to learn from someone that defines teaching.
Anozie Stephanie

Thank you 😊
Anozie Stephanie

Seetha E wrote: 27 Apr 2024, 00:26 A quick read with many lessons to learn. I have read this one. Overall a good book.
You provide a nice and crisp review!
Thank you.
Seetha E
Currently Reading: The prodigy slave
Bookshelf Size: 178
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-seetha-e.html
Latest Review: painkiller brainkiller by James m powers II

Post by Seetha E »

You are welcome.
Opeyemi Ajiboye
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 6
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-opeyemi-ajiboye.html
Latest Review: EMA by Aian D. Grey

Post by Opeyemi Ajiboye »

I believe everything in life is a process, and just improving oneself gradually is what makes an absolute difference from who you were. The ability to achieve anything is what I love about this review.
Latest Review: EMA by Aian D. Grey
Tomy Chandrafrost
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 59
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tomy-chandrafrost.html
Latest Review: Winning at Leading Women In Leadership by Ronica Watkins, PhD

Post by Tomy Chandrafrost »

I agree with you, this book offers a lot of advice on personal improvement. Although there were parts I didn't like because I found the advice too cliché, I really liked your review. It provides a more positive perspective on the book that I hope to incorporate into my other writings. Thank you for writing this.
Your Sincerely
Tomy Chandra

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”