Review of Behind the Eyes of Zylo Moon

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Opeyemi Ajiboye
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-opeyemi-ajiboye.html
Latest Review: EMA by Aian D. Grey

Review of Behind the Eyes of Zylo Moon

Post by Opeyemi Ajiboye »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Behind the Eyes of Zylo Moon" by David Nathaniel Nealis.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Behind the Eyes of Zylo Moon is a wonderfully written book by David Nathaniel Neals. The book opens with Zylo, a boy who went to visit his grandma. He was welcomed by his grandma, and she was very happy to see him. Later, they went for a walk when Zylo found a golden pocket watch. His grandma also gave him a wooden box as a gift for sleeping over at her place and told him the importance of the wooden box.The loss of someone important to Zylo puts his mind in a vulnerable state, but he has his friend Orgy to comfort him.
Zylo creates a world for himself where he has a lot of friends, but he and his friends are in danger. He tried all his possible best to return to the world he created with ease. His friend, Mr. Shadow, was kidnapped by Mr. Puppeteer. Zylo started feeling like he was losing control of the reality world he created, and Mr. Puppet's control of the reality world was increasing.
Zylo met Luna in a visual game he was playing, and they later became best friends. They spend most of their time together, visiting a lot of different places and having fun. Zylo learned from Luna that she had a bad childhood experience because the relationship between her parents was bad. With Luna around, he felt all his pains gone, and he was happy. Will Zylo defeat Mr. Puppeteer and take back what is his? Find out for yourself.
I like how the author creates a visual representation of characters to help readers imagine them more vividly. These portraits can reveal traits about the characters and deepen the connection between the reader and the character. I dislike how Zylo ended up in trauma after the loss of his lover, after all the hardships he had endured. It made me feel PTSD. I didn't find any mistakes in the book, which shows that the editor did a great job. I recommend this book for those who enjoy reading love story books, teenagers, and adults. I rate this book 5 out of 5 stars because it explains the importance of friendship in one's life.

Behind the Eyes of Zylo Moon
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Latest Review: EMA by Aian D. Grey
Anozie Stephanie
Currently Reading: Summer's Promise
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anozie-stephanie.html
Latest Review: life.............connected by jacksel

Post by Anozie Stephanie »

Zylo visit to his grandmother led to the discovery of that golden pocket watch, I see the benefits of connection Zylo had with his friends.
Jason Ortega 1
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jason-ortega-1.html
Latest Review: Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise by John K Danenbarger

Post by Jason Ortega 1 »

Mr puppeteer was trying to take over what zylo has created with leads to a battle between them. Zylo was supported by his friends to overcome the problems.
Jevonte Malik
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jevonte-malik.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Jevonte Malik »

Zylo a young boy face challenges after the loss of his love one's.zylo create a world from himself where he have friends but problem start when Mr puppeteer available.
Ezeani Emmanuel
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ezeani-emmanuel.html
Latest Review: Clifford's War by J Denison Reed

Post by Ezeani Emmanuel »

Having friends are important, but having a family is more important, and I am glad to see how they stuck with him in every move.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”