Review of My Dreams Come True

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Uma gupta
Currently Reading: Broken Faith
Bookshelf Size: 35
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-uma-gupta.html
Latest Review: E M P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer
2024 Reading Goal: 100
2024 Goal Completion: 32%

Review of My Dreams Come True

Post by Uma gupta »

[Following is a volunteer review of "My Dreams Come True" by Ioan Dirina.]
Book Cover
4 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Ioan Dirina's "My Dreams Come True" is a captivating examination of the author's encounters with premonitory dreams, providing an insight into the paranormal for readers. Dirina describes his dreams and the startling precision with which they foretell actual occurrences through a series of journal-style entries that span decades. The story is interesting, and readers can simply follow along because each dream is explained in a clear and simple way. Readers are encouraged to consider the wonders of the cosmos by Dirina's earnest belief in the existence of a higher power guiding these events, which gives depth to the story.

Dirina's skill at telling stories is one of the book's strongest points; it vividly captures his experiences on paper. Readers are drawn in by his evocative descriptions and intimate experiences, which facilitate an easy connection with the subject matter. The variety of the dreams—from intimate encounters to global events—adds complexity and intrigue to the story and keeps readers interested the entire time.

The compelling tone of the book notwithstanding, some readers could find themselves doubting the veracity of Dirina's assertions. Despite the author's obvious conviction, skeptics may be left wanting more because there isn't any scientific proof to back up his claims. Furthermore, some readers may find the book's repetitious structure—which jumps aimlessly from dream to dream—to be a hindrance to the entire reading experience.

"My Dreams Come True" receives a strong rating of 4 out of 5 stars. The book provides an intriguing examination of prophetic dreams and the possibility of a higher power, but it falls short of being awarded a perfect score due to its narrow scope and lack of supporting evidence from science. For those who are interested in the paranormal and the secrets of the human mind, the book is nevertheless intriguing to read in spite of these shortcomings.

It's important to note that there are no obvious typos or editing issues in the book at all. Because of the meticulous attention to detail, readers will be able to totally and undisturbedly immerse themselves in Dirina's captivating narrative. All things considered, "My Dreams Come True" is a worthwhile addition to any reader's collection since it provides an insightful and provocative voyage into the realm of prophetic dreams.

My Dreams Come True
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Uma gupta

Post by Uma gupta »

Thanks all for supporting
Uma gupta

Post by Uma gupta »

Thank you so much for your support and blessings
Anjana Savita
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anjana-savita.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Post by Anjana Savita »

This book review skillfully navigates the complex intricacies of the story with elegant wording that enthralls. Every phrase is carefully selected to conjure up strong feelings and vivid pictures. Readers are left wanting more as it both praises and challenges the author's skill, drawing them in to explore the universe it contains.
Anjana Savita
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anjana-savita.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Post by Anjana Savita »

This book review captivates readers with its elegant language, capturing strong emotions and vivid pictures, urging them to explore the world within its pages.
Tomy Chandrafrost
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 52
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tomy-chandrafrost.html
Latest Review: UNEMPLOYABLE by Alysia Edith Silberg

Post by Tomy Chandrafrost »

This is an intriguing book, its premise presents us with the possibility of paranormal stories in the real world. I often wonder what it's like to be someone with such abilities. Reading your review makes me even more interested. This book will be on my reading list soon.
Your Sincerely
Tomy Chandra
Maneesha Tyagi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-maneesha-tyagi.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi

Post by Maneesha Tyagi »

This review masterfully captures the essence of the book, eloquently dissecting its themes and characters with insightful analysis. A concise yet comprehensive assessment, highlighting both strengths and nuances.
RomeeRajput
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by RomeeRajput »

Nice review I would like to read this book ..you give details of the book nicely ..you also mentioned the postive and negative aspects of book ...

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”