Review of EMA

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Opeyemi Ajiboye
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 6
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-opeyemi-ajiboye.html
Latest Review: EMA by Aian D. Grey

Review of EMA

Post by Opeyemi Ajiboye »

[Following is a volunteer review of "EMA" by Aian D. Grey.]
Book Cover
4 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

EMA is a book written by Aian D. Grey. The book opens with Jason, a guy who goes to a conference. On getting there, he meets a beautiful lady called Lidia. Linda was in an opposition group of people that opposed the use of AL created by Minsky to help control the economy because she believes Minsky was using it for his personal benefits, and she was there to show her protest. Jason does some searches about her and finds out she belongs to a group called Möbius, an underground press organisation working in the Dark Metaverse that has vowed to expose corporate wrongdoing and governments too.

Jason accepts an invitation to Paris to discuss his project. When he arrives, he meets Lidia, who invites him to meet her boss. The boss turns out to be Laurent, the leader of the Möbius group. Laurent reveals that the accidents happening around the world are caused by a virus infecting the AI. If not stopped, more accidents will occur, which could be disastrous for humanity.
Lidia shares her tragic experience with Jason, explaining how she lost someone important to her due to an AI error. Janson and Lidia meet with the owner of EMA. Together, they manage to persuade Minsky about the danger facing him and the EMA he created because there have been a series of attacks carried out on people, which can start a war between countries in this country.

I like how both Minsky, the leader of EMA Corp., and Laurent, the leader of Möbius, join forces despite their differences to achieve a common goal: safeguarding humanity. By working together, they hope to overcome the threat to humanity's survival posed by the virus-infected AI. I dislike how most of the accidents were caused by AI errors, but the company that produced the AI machine was not held responsible for the lives that were lost. It's disappointing to see that there was no accountability for the damage that the AI caused.

I recommend this book to people who like love stories and to anyone who is a teenager or an adult. I give the book 4 out of 5 stars because every chapter starts with a big capital letter that covers three lines,which is stressful to my eye while reading, and it was a little annoying.

EMA
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on Smashwords
Latest Review: EMA by Aian D. Grey
Jason Ortega 1
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jason-ortega-1.html
Latest Review: Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise by John K Danenbarger

Post by Jason Ortega 1 »

The book is a wonderful and interesting story just from the review. Janson risking is live to join force and fight for humanity survival.
Ezeani Emmanuel
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ezeani-emmanuel.html
Latest Review: Clifford's War by J Denison Reed

Post by Ezeani Emmanuel »

Linda being in an opposing group not in support of AI is totally acceptable and supportable, it's so annoying to see it being used for personal benefits.
Jevonte Malik
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jevonte-malik.html
Latest Review: Alpha Buddies Land by Donna Marie Rink

Post by Jevonte Malik »

The books talk about how humans come together to fight for the same goal against an AI for humans survival it show humanity matters alot
Anozie Stephanie
Currently Reading: Summer's Promise
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anozie-stephanie.html
Latest Review: life.............connected by jacksel

Post by Anozie Stephanie »

Hahaha, why I laughed was the fact that me and Linda share the same opinion about AI, good for Jason to keep going for it.
Jimmy Cyprian
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jimmy-cyprian.html
Latest Review: VROOM! Barry, Kari and the Power Boost! by William G Wilberforce III

Post by Jimmy Cyprian »

I liked reading your review of this book. The book has many interesting facts, and I enjoyed every part of it. It's a great book

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”