Review of Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Cristiano Bellucci
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 40
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cristiano-bellucci.html
Latest Review: Consider It Done by Akomolede Oladapo Amos
2024 Reading Goal: 5
2024 Goal Completion: 560%

Review of Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids

Post by Cristiano Bellucci »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids" by Jemima Paul, Arvind Paul.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

"Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids" by Jemima Paul and Arvind Paul is an engaging book designed to introduce children to the fundamental aspects of Christianity. The narrative follows a family where the older daughter, Emma, begins experiencing vivid dreams about God, Jesus, and heaven. These dreams serve as a gateway for Emma and her sister Bella to explore the wonders of heaven, meeting biblical figures like Queen Esther and Noah along the way.

The illustrations in "Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids" are a perfect complement to the text. With vibrant colors, the illustrations bring the story to life and capture the attention of young readers. These visuals not only enhance the reading experience but also help children envision heaven as it is described in the book.

Through Emma's journey, children learn about God's love, the beauty of heaven, and the importance of proper behavior. The positive reinforcement from Emma's parents fosters a nurturing environment where children feel encouraged to ask questions and seek guidance.

The book is both well-crafted and professionally edited. I enjoy that the storyline flows smoothly, making it easy for children to follow along and immerse themselves in Emma's dreams. I appreciate that the authors explicitly state biblical references, ensuring the accuracy and authenticity of Christian teachings. This thoughtful approach helps parents navigate potentially complex religious discussions with their children, offering clear explanations. I found no negative aspects. For all these reasons, I give "Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids" by Jemima Paul and Arvind Paul a rating of 5 out of 5 stars.

In summary, "Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids" is a remarkable book for parents seeking to introduce their children to Christianity in a sensitive manner. I recommend it to parents looking to instill Christian values in their children while nurturing their curiosity.

Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes | on Smashwords
Book allow you to fully explore a topic and immerse yourself in a deeper way than most media today. Mark Zuckerberg.
Tomy Chandrafrost
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 63
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tomy-chandrafrost.html
Latest Review: Out of the Uniform, Back into Civilian Life: No Nonsense Veterans Benefits Guid by Jason Pike

Post by Tomy Chandrafrost »

A book about children and Christianity, an interesting reference for me as a non-Christian. I once studied Christianity for 3 years at a Methodist school, but I didn't like the rote learning approach. This review is intriguing, it makes me want to read this book. Thank you for writing the review.
Your Sincerely
Tomy Chandra
Cristiano Bellucci
Currently Reading:

Tomy Chandrafrost wrote: 29 Apr 2024, 05:27 A book about children and Christianity, an interesting reference for me as a non-Christian. I once studied Christianity for 3 years at a Methodist school, but I didn't like the rote learning approach. This review is intriguing, it makes me want to read this book. Thank you for writing the review.
Thank you for your comment. This is really specific about Christianity. It is also a gentle way to introduce it. It is useful at any age :)
Book allow you to fully explore a topic and immerse yourself in a deeper way than most media today. Mark Zuckerberg.
Julie Bellucci
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by Julie Bellucci »

As a non-christian, your review has made me curious about this book. Thank you.
Cristiano Bellucci
Currently Reading:

Julie Bellucci wrote: 02 May 2024, 11:57 As a non-christian, your review has made me curious about this book. Thank you.
Thank you for your comment. It is a gentle introduction that can be valuable for people who want to know more about this religion.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”