Review of The Unfakeable Code®

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Miracle Nzekwesi
Currently Reading: The Unfakeable Code®
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-miracle-nzekwesi.html
Latest Review: The Reel Sisters by Michelle Cummings

Review of The Unfakeable Code®

Post by Miracle Nzekwesi »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Unfakeable Code®" by Tony Jeton Selimi.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

When we look around, we see that many of us are living our lives to conform to what society expects of us, and we have been programmed from a young age to behave in ways that may not be true to who we are. Judgemental issues that are prevalent in our society are stifling our original thought processes and behaviors. 

"The Unfakeable Code®,"  a self-help book by Tony Jeton Selimi, proposes five principles for overcoming such mindset conditioning. These strategies apply to both our personal and professional lives. These principles are not the author's random thoughts but have been carefully crafted through scientific research and study. When these principles are followed correctly, people will not only be more confident in themselves, but they will also be healthier and happier. The author believes that we all play a role in determining our own destinies, so why should we program ourselves with a fake code that differs from the ones we already have? 

I greatly admire the author's efforts to assist readers in identifying fakeness and the consequences of it in our lives. I will undoubtedly begin putting all the principles into practice in my life, especially the third principle, because, as an introvert with strong emotions, I feel like it speaks directly to me. Rather than living our lives only to please other people, we ought to live them in a way that makes us happy.

I initially found the book boring due to its lengthy introduction, but as I read on, I came to appreciate it because it contains knowledge that has the potential to change readers' lives. I give it a five-star rating because it is packed with insightful information that readers should use to better themselves. All in all, I can state that this book is exceptionally well written and considers people from a variety of backgrounds.

Adults who wish to reach their greatest potential and make the most of their lives should read it, in my opinion. This book has a lot to offer businesspeople as well.

The Unfakeable Code®
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes
Jennifer Coxon
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: Cancer, Faith & Butterflies
Bookshelf Size: 65
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jennifer-coxon.html
Latest Review: Love Letters to the Virgin Mary by David Richards
2024 Reading Goal: 15
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by Jennifer Coxon »

Thank you for your thoughtful review. This sounds like a helpful book to have on hand. However, I appreciate your honesty with regards to struggling to read the book initially and that one must persevere to gain the benefits.
Kim Tzuville
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16

Post by Kim Tzuville »

Based on this evaluation, I anticipate reading and knowing more about this book very soon. I enjoyed the review so much that I read it again.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”