Review of Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Jason Ortega 1
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 6
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jason-ortega-1.html
Latest Review: Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise by John K Danenbarger

Review of Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise

Post by Jason Ortega 1 »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise" by John K Danenbarger.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Entanglement Quantum and Otherwise by John Danenbarger. The story opens with the story of Geena's parents. Her parents had a rough childhood. Beth Sturgess, the mother of Geena, left home at a very young age because her family relationship was bad. She had to go into prostitution in order to survive. She was helped by a guy named Joe Thinkerman and his friend Gerry to travel to Bermuda on a cruise boat.

After arriving in Bermuda, Beth stayed with Gerry's family and began to make plans for a new life. However, she soon learned that Gerry's father had a bad reputation in the community. He was known as "Mr. Slaveowner," a nickname given to him because of his tendency to sexually abuse young women, and was a dangerous man. Afraid of becoming another one of Mr. Slaveowner's victims, Beth attempted to flee but was ultimately unsuccessful. Her attempt to escape was stopped by Mr. Slaveowner's extensive influence, which prevented her from boarding a plane off Bermuda.

The author also describes the story of Kelvin, who had a difficult childhood but went on to become a police officer. This position led to Kelvin uncovering details about Beth's past and discovering the connection between Joe and Gerry. It turns out that in helping Beth escape to Bermuda, Joe had also become involved in a money laundering scheme for Gerry, which proved to be one of Joe's biggest mistakes. Joe now lives in constant fear of Gerry and the consequences of his actions.

The author arranged the book in a way that makes reading it really enjoyable. Each chapter flows smoothly into the next one, and the paragraphs in each chapter are well-written and easy to read. The book is set up in a way that makes it easy to understand and follow.

I recommend this book for those who enjoy reading love stories and for adults. I rate this book 5 out of 5 stars but I dislike how Kelvin ended up in prison and ultimately lost his life after all the hardships he had endured. It made me feel negative about the story and was quite upsetting. I didn't find any mistakes in the book, which shows that the editor did a great job. 

Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Opeyemi Ajiboye
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 6
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-opeyemi-ajiboye.html
Latest Review: EMA by Aian D. Grey

Post by Opeyemi Ajiboye »

I feel sorry for Joe that got him self into problem after he got to help Beth get into Bermuda.
Latest Review: EMA by Aian D. Grey
Ezeani Emmanuel
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ezeani-emmanuel.html
Latest Review: Clifford's War by J Denison Reed

Post by Ezeani Emmanuel »

It wasn't an easy road for Beth having reading this book before. I really like the review arrangement and composition.
Anozie Stephanie
Currently Reading: Summer's Promise
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anozie-stephanie.html
Latest Review: The Devil Pulls the Strings by J. W. Zarek

Post by Anozie Stephanie »

Beth to me is an inspiration as a reader, seeing all her fights, triumph and battles all in one story made me show empathy to the character.
Jevonte Malik
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jevonte-malik.html
Latest Review: Embrace Your Age by JAMES B. FLAHERTY ... An octogenarian with a bright future.

Post by Jevonte Malik »

Great book with a wonderful review that talks about importance of support from friends and family.
CHUKWUMA AGOHUKOH
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jimmy-cyprian.html
Latest Review: VROOM! Barry, Kari and the Power Boost! by William G Wilberforce III

Post by CHUKWUMA AGOHUKOH »

Although I love the main character Beth, I also love the character Joe portrayed towards Beth, his well mannered character caught my attention.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”