Review of Bluewater Walkabout

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Sunday N Florence
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sunday-n-florence.html
Latest Review: 600 Devils by Marjan

Review of Bluewater Walkabout

Post by Sunday N Florence »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Bluewater Walkabout" by Tina Dreffin.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

"Bluewater Walkabout" by Tina Dreffin is a riveting memoir chronicling the remarkable adventures of the author and her family. With her husband Peter and their two children, Adam and Warren, Tina embarks on a sailing journey from South Africa to the Caribbean, navigating through perilous waters and facing unique challenges along the way. Through Tina's candid and heartfelt storytelling, readers are invited into her world, experiencing the highs and lows of her journey, from the exhilaration of exploration to the depths of maternal worry and personal struggles. Tina's courageous honesty, coupled with her distinctive writing style, captivates readers, evoking a range of emotions and leaving a lasting impression of resilience and human spirit.

The book is a captivating memoir that takes readers on Tina's safari adventure through Kruger National Park, immersing them in vivid descriptions and intense emotions. Tina's engaging writing style and honest portrayal of personal struggles, including trauma, mental health issues, and medical ailments, ensure a deeply relatable and emotionally charged reading experience. With no detail withheld, readers are invited into Tina's world, experiencing her agony, uncertainty, and moments of delight firsthand. Through her compelling narrative, Tina leaves readers awestruck and enthralled, delivering a tension-filled journey that resonates long after the final page.

Through the captivating storytelling and motivational quotes at the start of each chapter, the author takes readers on an unforgettable voyage, detailing encounters and triumphs along the way. The well-developed characters, successful plot structure, and inclusion of clear diagrams enhance my reading experience, making this book both a compelling read and a source of encouragement.

There is nothing I dislike about the book. The book is skillfully written, covering essential topics that resonate with a wide range of readers. I found just an error in the book, and with this, I can say the book was professionally edited. I rate this book five out of five stars, as it provides valuable insights into managing emotional struggles. 

I recommend this book to lovers of memoirs, adventurers, and anyone seeking solace and empowerment in the face of life's challenges.

Bluewater Walkabout
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Latest Review: 600 Devils by Marjan
Esther Unurhie
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 7
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-esther-unurhie.html
Latest Review: Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD

Post by Esther Unurhie »

This review beautifully captures the essence of Bluewater Walkabout,' highlighting Tina Dreffin's ability to weave an engaging narrative that immerses readers in her family's extraordinary sailing journey.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”