Review of The Unfakeable Code®

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Snepster
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 9
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-snepster.html
Latest Review: The MISOGI Method by Jody B. Miller

Review of The Unfakeable Code®

Post by Snepster »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Unfakeable Code®" by Tony Jeton Selimi.]
Book Cover
4 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

In this highly competitive world of the 21st century, where we are constantly tricked into believing that deception and manipulation are the keys to being on top of all that exists, The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi is a gentle reminder that points us to the ancient wisdom of the power of our authenticity.

The Unfakeable Code® promises to unleash your true potential with a five-principle approach that will unmask all your false personalities, which the author refers to as different personas, provided you listen to and realize the power of being your authentic self. The author equates a person’s brain to a machine programmed by the beliefs and conditioning of people around that person. Due to such programming, often the authentic self of a person lies hidden under multiple fake personas, leading to a multitude of problems that affect all spheres of life for that person. The book offers to resolve such problems, mainly through the five-principle approach and corresponding set of exercises for each principle, to release and bring out the trapped authentic self of the readers.

I appreciate and admire how deftly the author has co-related technical concepts such as programming, software, and hardware with the brain and its workings. I also like how the book supports and challenges the readers, at the same time, to be their best authentic selves. The only thing I found disappointing was that in some places, the author uses a lot of technical terms and concepts that are purely psychological and technical, which may disrupt the smooth flow of literary conversation between the author and the reader. Thus, I have rated this book 4 out of 5 stars.

I highly recommend this book to readers who believe in winning by being genuine and who desire to achieve a balanced life by unleashing the power of their authentic selves.

The Unfakeable Code®
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes
Bradley Twesten
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bradley-twesten.html
Latest Review: Truth and Evil by G. Edward Martin

Post by Bradley Twesten »

Great Review. I actually enjoyed Tony referencing the technical terms and concepts. I felt it gave him some validity, as he is not a formally trained therapist or psychologist.
Snepster
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 9
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-snepster.html
Latest Review: The MISOGI Method by Jody B. Miller

Post by Snepster »

Thank you for your valuable feedback :)

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”