Review of The Successful Business Startup Action Guide

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Pranav Dewangan
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: The Science of Storytelling
Bookshelf Size: 68
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-pranav-dewangan.html
Latest Review: Conceptus by Brian Herskowitz

Review of The Successful Business Startup Action Guide

Post by Pranav Dewangan »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Successful Business Startup Action Guide" by Husam S. AlSaleh.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

The Successful Business Startup Action Guide by Husam S. AlSaleh is a self-help book that guides new entrepreneurs step-by-step on how to launch a successful business using his knowledge and personal experience.

The first question every entrepreneur should ask is: What's the problem they're trying to solve? This is the question the book primarily begins with. Throughout the book, it will give you questions to ask yourself to make sure you are making the correct decision in business.

The book consists of five parts and eight chapters. The book is structured in a clear, methodical way, making it easy to follow. Each part builds on the previous one, effectively reinforcing the core message while guiding the reader through the necessary steps of building a business. The inclusion of real-life scenarios and references to other business thinkers, like Michael Porter and Dr. Rebecca Homkes, enriches the narrative, providing a deeper understanding of the business world.

AlSaleh’s personal journey, marked by both successes and failures, adds an authentic touch to the guide. His candid sharing of lessons learned from past mistakes gives readers a rare glimpse into the realities of entrepreneurship.

I really liked how the author wrote a concise book. It's really hard to write a concise business book. It takes two years to do an MBA and then actually start your own business to learn key practical lessons all about it. But the author has written a concise book that can be finished in a day. It will help you kickstart your journey and come back to the book as often as you need. What is a bonus is that the author invites the reader to pitch their business idea so that he can invest in it. That is so cool. The editing is done very well. I did not find any grammar errors or typos. It’s professional and flawless.

The only possible drawback is that it is not a complete guide, and the author has not discussed every topic here. You might still need to dig deeper into a few topics, especially if you are a beginner. But the author has done it purposefully to make this book concise, so it’s not a problem for me.

I would rate this book 5 out of 5 stars.

I have given it 5 stars because I believe the author has done an incredible job in crafting this book, and I have no complaints. Whether you’re just starting out or looking to refine your business strategy, this book offers valuable insights and strategies that can set you apart from the competition. It’s particularly useful for those who appreciate learning not only through theory but also through the practical, real-world experiences of someone who has genuinely walked the path of an entrepreneur.

The Successful Business Startup Action Guide
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Tomy Chandrafrost
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 65
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tomy-chandrafrost.html
Latest Review: A Walk Through the Grapes by David Jackson

Post by Tomy Chandrafrost »

As a fellow reader, I can resonate with your experience while reading this book. I agree with most of your perspectives here, that this book is well-written. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Glad we can resonate in the book reading experience here.
Your Sincerely
Tomy Chandra

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”