Review of The Unfakeable Code®

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Miracle Kingss
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: EMA
Bookshelf Size: 48
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-miracle-kingss.html
Latest Review: Cynthia and Dan by Dorothy May Mercer

Review of The Unfakeable Code®

Post by Miracle Kingss »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Unfakeable Code®" by Tony Jeton Selimi.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

The people of today are adept at pretending to be someone they are not. The majority of people in today's world pretend to be someone they are not due to a variety of factors, including social conditioning and established norms. A person's authenticity may be suppressed by these stifling beliefs from parents, friends, academic institutions, religious institutions, and all other social institutions to the point where they become "fake." How then do we discover our true selves? How can we modify that programming?

Tony Jeton Selimi, the author of "The Unfakeable Code®," discusses the disadvantages of being fake and proposes five principles that are guaranteed to help people find their true selves and their own unfakeable code. This code cannot be replicated, making it distinct from all other codes. Why should anyone cover it up? These principles apply not only in our personal lives but also in the workplace. When put into practice, the principles not only ensure that our greatest potential will be realized but also lead to happier lives and prosperous businesses.

My favorite part of this book is on pages 170-174; the personal story and teaching there are excellent, and I can relate to them. I also appreciated that he thoroughly researched every idea he offered in this book, rather than just presenting his personal opinion. 

I could not find anything to dislike about this book. I rate it five out of five stars. Not only does the author write beautifully and offer helpful ideas that will change people's lives, but he also writes in a simple way that anyone can understand. To add to the wonders of this book, it was expertly edited, as I found no errors while reading it.

For every adult who wants to fully tap into their highest potential and destiny, either personally, business-wise, or both, I highly recommend this self-help book. 

The Unfakeable Code®
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes
Kim Tzuville
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kim-tzuville.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi

Post by Kim Tzuville »

Based on this evaluation, I anticipate reading and knowing more about this book very soon. I enjoyed the review so much that I read it again.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”