Review of The Unfakeable Code®

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Stephen Somto Afamefuna E
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-stephen-somto-e.html
Latest Review: 480 Codorus Street by Sandra L. Kearse-Stockton

Review of The Unfakeable Code®

Post by Stephen Somto Afamefuna E »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Unfakeable Code®" by Tony Jeton Selimi.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

The book The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi talks about how to develop a mindset that will help the readers be their best selves. The author explained that all individuals are to be themselves in all situations and at all times. The book emphasizes the importance of removing the masks and embracing our true selves. Every person has the power to be their best self.

Tony states the need for readers to change their thoughts and embrace what and who they are. The author discussed that the more you give power to your fake life, the more you will be limited from experiencing your unfakeable self. Choosing to do nothing is continuing to hide yourself from the detrimental world. People hide their true selves out of fear of being seen.

I like how the author explained the need to stop working to survive but rather to wake up and strive. Readers will learn that everything is possible when they take control of their lives. The author illustrates his ideas through principles and provides exercises to consolidate the lessons. The book title is a positive aspect of the book, as it explains the entire concept of the book. The book is educative, descriptive, explanatory, informative, and insightful. The book has good editing.

As I read through the book, I found no negative aspects, and there is nothing that I dislike about the book as it explains how to be a better individual. I also appreciate the soul-lifting messages in the book. I rate the book The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi 5 out of 5 stars, and my reason for rating it as such is above.

I recommend the book to entrepreneurs, business owners, young adults, and anyone who wants to get more out of their lives. Instructors, therapists, and teachers will learn from the book.

The Unfakeable Code®
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes
Kim Tzuville
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kim-tzuville.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi

Post by Kim Tzuville »

Based on this evaluation, I anticipate reading and knowing more about this book very soon. I enjoyed the review so much that I read it again.
Stephen Somto Afamefuna E
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-stephen-somto-e.html
Latest Review: 480 Codorus Street by Sandra L. Kearse-Stockton

Post by Stephen Somto Afamefuna E »

Kim Tzuville wrote: 13 May 2024, 02:45 Based on this evaluation, I anticipate reading and knowing more about this book very soon. I enjoyed the review so much that I read it again.
I am happy that you wish to read the book, it is a great piece that will awaken every facet of your life to do better. you will enjoy it.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”