Review of The Way of the Goddess

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Priyankan Nayak
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 49
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-priyankan-nayak.html
Latest Review: Salt of the Earth by Kate Moschandreas
2024 Reading Goal: 15
2024 Goal Completion: 173%

Review of The Way of the Goddess

Post by Priyankan Nayak »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Way of the Goddess" by Ananta Ripa Ajmera.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Have you ever sought to uncover your true self? Have you ever questioned why you’re locked in a position over which you have no control? Has the idea of questioning your own existence and receiving answers ever crossed your mind?

"The Way of the Goddess" by Ananta Ripa Ajmera is an excellent book that provides wisdom and understanding about who you are and your worth. It’s a useful book that has led the author from darkness to light and will do the same for others. I felt immediately connected to this book. My imagination was dancing as I read each sentence in this excellent novel. It seemed as if my spirit craved this precious knowledge. This book is a real gem. I am profoundly affected.

Navratri is a nine-day Hindu celebration dedicated to the adoration of Goddess Durga and her nine avatars. The event commemorates the eternal conflict between light and darkness, virtue and vice, and the triumph of divine powers over demonic powers.

There is nothing to hate about this book. As a result, I will give this a five-star rating. Every day of Navratri is auspicious, so honour that specific deity on that day. The author has mentioned their divine names, chakras, powers, and how to connect with them. She got her inspiration from Ayurveda, the Bhagavata Gita scriptures, Vedanta philosophy, and ancient Vedic spiritual traditions. The strategies she describes can help you create a tranquil and calming morning routine. She has also discussed how she overcame her childhood traumas, her strained connection with her lover and her parents, and how the deities within her body assisted her in overcoming all hurdles.

This spiritual book has undergone meticulous editing. The title of the book suggests a connection to a divine presence in its content. She has very clearly stated her motivation for authoring this book. She discusses plainly the thoughts and processes she has used in her life to achieve that level of spirituality. Every notion is clearly detailed and narrated. She has also suggested questions that will help the readers connect with the text. Picture illustrations allow readers to connect with the heavenly form.

I recommend this book to both adults and teenagers who are experiencing self-doubt or dealing with challenges or doshas in their lives. Those on a spiritual transformation journey or looking for a book to assist them in reaching spiritual transcendence can benefit from reading this book.

The Way of the Goddess
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Tomy Chandrafrost
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 69
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tomy-chandrafrost.html
Latest Review: There and Back There Again by Andrew Alsup

Post by Tomy Chandrafrost »

As a fellow reader, I can resonate with your experience while reading this book. I agree with most of your perspectives here, that this book is well-written. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Glad we can resonate in the book reading experience here.
Your Sincerely
Tomy Chandra

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”