Review of The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Williams Nnodim
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 104
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-williams-nnodim.html
Latest Review: Hunger of the Pine by Teal Swan

Review of The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci

Post by Williams Nnodim »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci" by Belle Ami.]
Book Cover
4 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Belle Ami's The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci is a captivating tapestry of art, romance, and mystery that transports readers through time and across continents. Seamlessly blending elements of historical intrigue with modern-day drama, the novel introduces us to Angela Renatus, an art historian whose life takes a thrilling turn when she begins experiencing vivid dreams of Leonardo da Vinci and other historical figures.

Set against the backdrop of the Getty Museum and spanning multiple eras, the novel introduces a rich tapestry of characters whose lives are intricately intertwined. Angela, an art historian haunted by vivid dreams, finds herself drawn into a dangerous game of cat and mouse as she uncovers hidden connections to historical figures like Leonardo da Vinci and Giuliano de’ Medici.

With Alex by her side, a detective hired to find a missing da Vinci painting, Angela embarks on a quest to unravel the secrets of her past lives and break free from the cycle of recurrence. As they navigate treacherous obstacles and confront ruthless adversaries, their bond deepens, and their determination to rewrite history grows stronger.

From the lush romance to the pulse-pounding suspense, The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci is a near masterpiece in its own right, captivating readers with its intricate plot and compelling characters. Belle Ami's expert storytelling and meticulous attention to detail make this novel a must-read for fans of historical fiction and romance alike.

I totally enjoyed reading this book, and I couldn't dislike the book for any reason. The book was a near masterpiece, but it lacked perfection, as I found some minor errors that could have been easily avoided if it had been properly edited. Therefore,  I deduct a star, giving it a 4 out of 5 star rating. I recommend this book to readers seeking an immersive blend of art, romance, and mystery, impeccably edited and flawlessly executed.

The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Julius Peters
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-julius-peters.html
Latest Review: Nightlord: Sunset by Garon Whited

Post by Julius Peters »

The rich historical detail and meticulous research in this novel made the story come alive. I felt transported to different time periods, experiencing the intrigue and romance of each era through Ami's vivid descriptions."

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”