Review of The Unfakeable Code®

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Christian Jordan
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-christian-jordan.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi

Review of The Unfakeable Code®

Post by Christian Jordan »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Unfakeable Code®" by Tony Jeton Selimi.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Tony Jeton Selimi’s The Unfakeable Code® offers a transformative journey drawn from his personal narrative, where he parallels computer upgrading with enhancing the human mind. Through his experiences, Selimi unveils five guiding principles to break free from societal programming and embrace authenticity. 

This book serves as a beacon for leadership and personal growth, urging readers to shed societal masks and delve into vulnerability. Selimi addresses the challenges exacerbated by global crises like COVID-19, advocating for a shift from mere survival to thriving. 

The core principles of expansion, choice, integration, objectivity, and unification form a structured framework for both professional and personal development. Selimi emphasizes the importance of objectivity and honesty in nurturing genuine relationships and making moral choices that lead to true fulfillment. 

The book not only challenges readers to question their current way of thinking but also empowers them to take proactive steps towards personal growth and fulfillment. By offering a blend of practical strategies and philosophical insights, Selimi invites readers on a transformative journey towards becoming their truest, most unfakeable selves.

The Unfakeable Code® transcends typical self-help literature by presenting deep psychological insights in a relatable manner, devoid of pretense. It reads like a conversation with a compassionate friend, making it accessible yet profound. Dive into this book to discover the keys to unlocking your authentic self and living freely on your own terms.

I rate this book 5 out of 5 stars because of its unique blend of personal narrative, practical guidance, and profound psychological insights, offering readers a comprehensive roadmap for personal growth and authenticity. Additionally, the book The Unfakeable Code® stands out for its exceptional editing with no errors of any kind, ensuring a seamless and polished reading experience that enhances the clarity and impact of the author's message. I couldn't dislike the book for any reason, as it met my expectations.

If you're seeking a transformative journey towards authenticity and personal growth, I highly recommend diving into The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi. With its compelling narrative, insightful guidance, and exceptional editing, this book offers a valuable roadmap for breaking free from societal programming and embracing your true self. 

The Unfakeable Code®
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes
AGBATA DONALD Chidera
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-agbata-donald-chidera.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by AGBATA DONALD Chidera »

Nice book with great lessons. This autobiography will inculcate lots of inspiration to its readers
Scholastica Daniel
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: Breaking the Mold
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-scholastica-daniel.html
Latest Review: If... and other stories by Claire Frieze

Post by Scholastica Daniel »

The sentence that got me in this review is "seek thrive and not merely surviving" also strive to be your true self. Personal growth can never be over emphasize in any human society and a book like this that talks about transformation of one's life is always welcome.
Amanda Kenneth
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 49
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amanda-kenneth.html
Latest Review: Creative Destruction by Alastair Bowman

Post by Amanda Kenneth »

In "The Unfakeable Code®," Tony Jeton Selimi parallels upgrading a computer with enhancing the human mind, presenting five principles to break societal programming and embrace authenticity, drawing from his personal journey to guide readers towards self-discovery and fulfillment.
Williams Nnodim
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 104
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-williams-nnodim.html
Latest Review: Play Golf Better Faster: The Little Golf Bag Book by Kalliope Barlis

Post by Williams Nnodim »

In "The Unfakeable Code®," Tony Jeton Selimi offers five principles to break societal programming and embrace authenticity, using his journey to parallel upgrading a computer with enhancing the human mind.
Sunday N Florence
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sunday-n-florence.html
Latest Review: The Atlantis Cure by Pierce Roberts

Post by Sunday N Florence »

Combining practical strategies and deep psychological insights, Selimi's book transcends typical self-help literature. It provides a comprehensive roadmap for personal growth, delivered in a relatable, conversational tone.
Elendu Treasure
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-elendu-treasure.html
Latest Review: E M P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by Elendu Treasure »

The phrase "seek thrive and not merely surviving" really struck a chord with me in this review. It also encourages you to try being who you really are. It is impossible to overstate the importance of personal development in human civilization, hence any book that discusses changing one's life is always appreciated.
Aurora Benjamin
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aurora-benjamin.html
Latest Review: The Boy who Lived with Ghosts by John Mitchell

Post by Aurora Benjamin »

The core principles—expansion, choice, integration, objectivity, and unification—form a structured framework for professional and personal development. Selimi emphasizes objectivity and honesty in nurturing genuine relationships and making moral choices.
Sinachi Azuka
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sinachi-azuka.html
Latest Review: The Unbound Soul by Richard L. Haight

Post by Sinachi Azuka »

I love books with no errors. I enjoyed reading your summary where you spoke about the book being a leadership guide. I agree it can pass as a self-help book.
Robert Cortes
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-robert-cortes.html
Latest Review: Cynthia and Dan by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by Robert Cortes »

As someone looking for a book to guide me on my journey towards personal growth and authenticity, I came across Tony Jeton Selimi’s "The Unfakeable Code®." This book promises to offer transformative insights drawn from the author’s own experiences, linking computer upgrading with enhancing the human mind. Selimi outlines five guiding principles aimed at breaking free from societal expectations and embracing authenticity.
Julius Peters
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-julius-peters.html
Latest Review: Nightlord: Sunset by Garon Whited

Post by Julius Peters »

Tony Jeton Selimi's "The Unfakeable Code®" is an enlightening guide that merges personal experience with profound psychological insights. It offers a compelling narrative that encourages readers to shed societal masks and embrace authenticity through practical strategies and philosophical wisdom. The book's structured principles provide a clear roadmap for personal and professional growth, making it a standout in self-help literature. Highly recommended for those seeking genuine transformation and fulfillment.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”