Review of In It Together

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Paul Great Grace
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-paul-great-grace.html
Latest Review: UNEMPLOYABLE by Alysia Edith Silberg
2024 Reading Goal: 70
2024 Goal Completion: 41%

Review of In It Together

Post by Paul Great Grace »

[Following is a volunteer review of "In It Together" by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

"In It Together" is a rare gem that deeply emphasizes our shared humanity. Among the books I've read recently, this one stands out as exceptional. I wish everyone could embrace it as their guiding text.

One of the aspects I love about this book is its simplicity and accessibility. You can truly feel the author's passion and empathy. The opening quote by Ram Dass is poetic and compelling, immediately drawing me into the book.

This book skillfully incorporates philosophical insights, posing thought-provoking questions right from the start. In the "Opening Question" section, you can find some profound inquiries that challenge conventional thinking.

From the very beginning, the book delves into "A Common Struggle," where the author's heartfelt admiration for Voltairine is evident. Her passion for love, equality, freedom, and peace is inspiring. The book also references Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., whose dedication to improving the world left a lasting impact.

"In It Together" teaches us that the world isn't as bleak as it seems; we just need to be more selfless and responsible. The author poignantly recalls the plight of children dying from hunger daily, a theme explored in the section "A World of Problems."

I support the author's perspective. While some might think the book critiques poor governance, it goes beyond that, highlighting selfishness as a fundamental issue we must address.

Reading this book, it's impossible not to feel moved. The author's passion for humanity shines through every page. No review can fully capture the book's uniqueness. It's an amazing and powerful call to action for those who wish to make the world a better place.

If you want to feel truly inspired, I wholeheartedly recommend getting a copy of "In It Together." It's one of the best books I've read.

There is nothing I dislike about this book. It's perfectly written, free of typographical errors, and suitable for everyone, despite some minor instances of borderline profanity.

I rate this book a perfect 5 stars. It's compelling and enlightening, offering deep insights into the human condition. No errors, just a remarkable achievement. Kudos to Eckhart Aurelius Hughes.

In It Together
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”