Discuss the June 2017 Book of the Month, Superhighway
by Alex Fayman. Superhighway
is the first book in the Superhighway Trilogy, so feel free to use this forum to discuss not only the first book but also the other books in the series.
View Superhighway on Bookshelves
- Posts: 177
- Joined: 03 Jan 2018, 19:55
- Currently Reading: Snape
- Bookshelf Size: 138
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-scrawling-pen.html
- Latest Review: The Queen of Xana by Fred Pilcher
I think this is a great discussion question! Especially in today's society where technology is so heavily used and influential.
- Posts: 212
- Joined: 22 Sep 2019, 17:26
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 16
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-atara-miles.html
- Latest Review: Days of the Giants by RJ Petrella
If it is the case that you're going to be tied to your devices to the exclusion of all else, you're definitely the servant. If you use technology to make your life more manageable so you have time to do other things, technology takes the place of the servant. Also, if you can't see yourself enjoying even a single day without technology, it means you're too dependent on it, though not necessarily a servant.