Music in Your Life

Discuss the July 2017 Book of the Month, My Trip to Adele by A.I.Alyaseer and R.I.Alyaseer.

View My Trip to Adele on Bookshelves

View My Trip to Adele on Amazon (Free with Kindle Unlimited)
Kevin_Makeez
Currently Reading: Daddy 3.0
Bookshelf Size: 7

Re: Music in Your Life

Post by Kevin_Makeez »

Music is a vital ingredient in my day to day life. Without music i am pretty sure i will be lost. Unfortunately, i don't play any instruments but i own a ton of cds and cassettes too.

Currently in campus, my friends claim i am doing a wrong course since all i know is music. They are of the opinion i should drop my engineering course for a music course but i don't think i need to sit in a class to get music further integrated into my system.
bruin
Currently Reading: Cracking the Genome
Bookshelf Size: 235
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bruin.html
Latest Review: Havana 1995 -english version- by Ileana Gonzalez Monserrat

Post by bruin »

I listen to music most of the day. It is always on when I am home, in the car, and working out. I play the guitar and piano. I started learning how to play the drums and enjoy singing. Music helps me relieve stress, focus, wake up, and be in a good mood.
Kenisha Hyde
Currently Reading: The forgotten kingdom
Bookshelf Size: 34
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kenisha-hyde.html
Latest Review: Marrying a Playboy Billionaire by H M Irwing

Post by Kenisha Hyde »

Music was a big part of my life. But with a career and a child it has taken a backseat. But my little baby loves music. From he was in the womb I sang to him. And when he was tiny that was what calmed him down when he was fussy.
GPM
Favorite Book: The Diary Of An Immortal (1945-1959)
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 204
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gpm.html
Latest Review: "Puffy and the Formidable Foe" by Marie Lepkowski and Ann Marie Hannon

Post by GPM »

I don't know how much of me music is. But there is no day that I don't listen to a song.
"A man learns in two ways, one by reading, and the other by association with smarter people." - Will Rogers
Latest Review: "Puffy and the Formidable Foe" by Marie Lepkowski and Ann Marie Hannon
lrbfilm
Currently Reading: Nevermoor
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lrbfilm.html
Latest Review: "Raven's Peak" by Lincoln Cole

Post by lrbfilm »

Adele's music definitely doesn't play the role in my life that it plays for the characters, but I can understand the importance based on how important certain artists are to me. I play a few instruments, and that shaped a lot of the way I grew up.
Latest Review: "Raven's Peak" by Lincoln Cole
readandsmile
Currently Reading: Boom! A Revolting Situation
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-readandsmile.html
Latest Review: And Then I Met Margaret by Rob White

Post by readandsmile »

Oh, i really love music because it gives me comfort. I played my guitar and do piano. Once I sing for God, I feel God's comfort.
Reading is an antidote for...
Anger
Burdens
Discouragement
Fears
Hopelessness
Loneliness
Sadness
Tiredness
Phikim
Favorite Book: Skills of the Warramunga
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 189
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-phikim.html
Latest Review: "Farmer Beau's Farm" by Kathleen Geiger

Post by Phikim »

Music is part of me and I part of music. I wouldn't imagine a life without music. Would be so dull and boring. I do vocals and whenever I hear good music even when I'm passing by, I slow down to get the sweetness. Music has a spirit. It's so contagious like laughter. I remember when my wife was expectant, whenever music was a bit loud, my unborn son then would start kicking hard such that you would practically see the movement. He's taking after his dad. In short, my life, family and music are brothers.
Latest Review: "Farmer Beau's Farm" by Kathleen Geiger
ananya92
Favorite Author: Jeffrey Archer
Favorite Book: Pride and Prejudice
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 111
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ananya92.html
Latest Review: A Passover in Peshawar by AM Sardar
fav_author_id: 4949

Post by ananya92 »

Music, like Dumbledore once said, is magic beyond what was done in Hogwarts. Music holds an importance in my life which I cannot explain; every emotion can be expressed so much better in songs than in just words. I love singing, and also know how to play the harmonium, so music is definitely an integral part of my life.
csimmons032
Favorite Author: Stephenie Meyer
Favorite Book: Twilight and The Last Song
Currently Reading: Bluewater Walkabout
Bookshelf Size: 706
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-csimmons032.html
Latest Review: "Book Blueprint" by Jacqui Pretty
fav_author_id: 2594

Post by csimmons032 »

I love music. It has helped me so much through my life, even if it's just for a distraction. My ipod is actually my comfort object, and yes I do own a lot of CDs. I buy the CDs if I want an entire album instead of just a couple songs off of an album. I do not know how to play any instruments but I would like to learn the piano someday. It's my favorite instrument. The sound of it is just so relaxing to me.
Latest Review: "Book Blueprint" by Jacqui Pretty
AgentJay
Currently Reading: Chiaroscuro - The Mouse and the Candle
Bookshelf Size: 1492

Post by AgentJay »

Music for me is a reality. A reality I want to be true.
It is a very big part of my life and my spirituality.
Kat Kennedy
Currently Reading: Superhighway
Bookshelf Size: 83
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kat-kennedy.html
Latest Review: "All About Water" by Greg Chick, Marta Zarrella

Post by Kat Kennedy »

I can't imagine not having music in my life. I listen to music when I write. I use it to get motivated in the morning. I have wondered if I had to choose between sight and hearing which one I would choose. I think I'd rather be blind than to not ever hear music again.
Latest Review: "All About Water" by Greg Chick, Marta Zarrella
anacmg9211
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anacmg9211.html
Latest Review: "My Trip To Adele" by R.I.Alyaseer and A. I Alyaseer

Post by anacmg9211 »

I have a long commute every morning and the thing that makes ir seem much shorter than it actually is is music. I don't think there's a single day in which I don't listen to music, it's just part of my everyday life.

I used to play the piano and violin a long time ago but I was average, not very good and not terrible and to be honest I never had the passion to really pursue it. In regards to singing, I can sing but I'm not mesmerizing.
Latest Review: "My Trip To Adele" by R.I.Alyaseer and A. I Alyaseer
Nick Rones
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nick-rones.html
Latest Review: "Border Post 99" by Kedar Patankar

Post by Nick Rones »

I do not really listen to music, but I do play and write my own music on the guitar.
Latest Review: "Border Post 99" by Kedar Patankar
eelavahs-jay
Currently Reading: Island of the Gods
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-eelavahs-jay.html
Latest Review: Marrying a Playboy Billionaire by H M Irwing

Post by eelavahs-jay »

Music isn't that big a part of my life but it does have its place. I own just about every one of Linkin Park, The Fray and One Republic albums because they make music that I can always relate back to myself. There are times however when I'm absolutely not in the mood for music and it irritates. I can not sing for the life of me but I've tried my hands at songwriting. I use to play tennis recorder as a kid. I've completely fell out of touch with that skill though.
Scrawling Pen
Currently Reading: Snape
Bookshelf Size: 138
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-scrawling-pen.html
Latest Review: The Queen of Xana by Fred Pilcher

Post by Scrawling Pen »

I love music, like most people. It is truly a powerful art form that can connect so many different people. I especially love going to concerts. Everyone in the room is listening to the same show but having a unique experience.

Return to “Discuss "My Trip to Adele" by A.I.Alyaseer and R.I.Alyaseer”