Is Suicide Ever the Answer?

Discuss the August 2017 Book of the Month The Expansion by Christoph Martin.

View The Expansion on Bookshelves

View The Expansion on Amazon (Free with Kindle Unlimited)
emmalorex
Currently Reading: The Unbound Soul
Bookshelf Size: 3

Re: Is Suicide Ever the Answer?

Post by emmalorex »

Committing suicide, is not the answer,
U will be faced wit challenges, but that not the end, every day u encounter a challenge u a moved to another level of like, so I say committing suicide is no a great idea.
prhyme
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-prhyme.html
Latest Review: Twisted Threads by Kaylin McFarren

Post by prhyme »

I read somewhere that suicide is the only way your soul tries to communicate with you that you are actually living a lie. It comes out of suppressing your true self. It's not the answer. The only answer is to start living boldly and do things that please you more
"Lock up your libraries if you like;but there is no gate,no lock,no bolt that you can set upon the freedom of my mind."
-Virginia Woolf
Mumanyi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mumanyi.html
Latest Review: Red Wave Imperative by Alan Schein

Post by Mumanyi »

I don't think so, personally, I always say you don't know what is on the other side. Suicide has never been and will never be a solution.
esquire45
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by esquire45 »

It is only the weak that considers 'suicide' as a way to solve a problem. Let's think about this for a second, is suicide actually a solution to a problem or the fire that rekindles the same problem?
Has one stopped to ponder on the psychological trauma they could be putting their loved ones through in respects of their 'demise'?
Okay, let's go biblical now, it is widely theologically believed that the moment one takes his life, such a person has secured an 'automatic ticket to hell'. So what's the joy in that?
Well, from where I stand, Suicide is more of a problem on its own than it is a solution.
Hoeness
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by Hoeness »

Slushing your life its not an option because people go through difficulty but they embrace the pain
Murali20
Currently Reading: The Expansion

Post by Murali20 »

Nope...suicide is not at all a good option to be choosen...I too had faced and still facing lot of challenges in my real dramatical life....life is a drama, the one who acts well seems to be a good actor/actress...some drama's duration may be of hours and some duration may be like serial which goes on but seems to be interesting...so make your drama more interesting
Samantha Prabhu
Currently Reading:

Post by Samantha Prabhu »

I reI really dont think suicide is an answer to any question.Infact suicide shouldn't be listed as option.Often people become full of pride,ego and ease in their good times and many times people becomes weak, depressed in bad times.Life is about balance, be strong in weakness and humility in achievement.
Life is beautiful make it meningful.
Just don't loose your life in some obstacles that you face-tackle with it.
Mark your territory to defend the weakness - you are the lion of your jungle.
Goober12
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by Goober12 »

No I have not known anyone who committed suicide. I do not think it is a good idea to commite suicide when faced with issues but I understand why people do it. it’s the weight on them that already makes them feel like they’re suffocating, and the world makes it no better at times. when you can never seem to escape that feeling, you just want the fastest relief.
Angellasinay

Post by Angellasinay »

Suicide is a horrible thing to do. Especially to those who love you for they’re the ones that suffer the most. Suicide is selfish. Even if it feels like the world is against you, suicide is never the answer. Life is so valuable, most people wish they had more time to live.
andyrit2011

Post by andyrit2011 »

not at all, suicide is not an option! it even open door for more trouble for the victim.
CrazyAdam2000

Post by CrazyAdam2000 »

No suicide shouldn’t be a thing. If we were all peaceful towards each other respected each other then there wouldn’t be any bullying or racism etc therefore no suicides. Suicide is wrong you shouldn’t think it’s the only option...
Dalu -Junior

Post by Dalu -Junior »

No I don't think that's a reasonable option. Life can be tough n rough sometimes that sometimes such thoughts like suicide came into reflect but I think one who takes out his life or about to just because life situation turns blue is showcasing his weakness, his/her ability to be strong,alive and hopeful in life twist, such a person is showcasing a high deal of cowardice .
Stick to the fight
Shun suicide.
AmySmiles
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Dana Peters
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 149
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amysmiles.html
Latest Review: Sex Education for Adults Secrets to Amazing Sex and Happily Ever After Too by John Wilder
fav_author_id: 154082

Post by AmySmiles »

I find it sad that people think of it as an answer, but no, it never should be an answer. It is selfish really.
Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book.
–Author Unknown
Mathew Makau

Post by Mathew Makau »

Suicide is never the the answer! No matter how tough life is...we should always aspire to make our lives better.. not taking them away,life is like a race which you can never win by quitting.....it's like withdrawing from a contest then expecting to win it
Anthonyscott

Post by Anthonyscott »

For some people, they would think killing themselves would solve a problem. me, myself, ive thought of killing myself because of depression. depression isnt easy. if youre depressed and thinking of killing yourself, dont. believe in God, praying and having a conversation with God can ease the pain.

Return to “Discuss "The Expansion" by by Christoph Martin”