Is Suicide Ever the Answer?

Discuss the August 2017 Book of the Month The Expansion by Christoph Martin.

View The Expansion on Bookshelves

View The Expansion on Amazon (Free with Kindle Unlimited)
Monii
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Is Suicide Ever the Answer?

Post by Monii »

No sucide is just the answer to show that I am Right.....I think we prove ourselves Right only by do work not sucide.....
Amondialice
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4

Post by Amondialice »

Suicide......is showing YOUR GIVING UP..AND BEING COWARD.when u commit suicide you will hurt yourself and your family.solving the problem is not killing your self but finding away to solve it.
Sadick123

Post by Sadick123 »

committing suicide is never an answer,all one needs to do is pray n work hard. With time all will be well .
Daadhia Dree
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by Daadhia Dree »

Suicide!. Killing oneself might cause temporary pain for that person but will leave a permanent scar on the people who love them. The way to escape responsibilities can never be ending ones life. Everyone has a purpose and he/she was not created to die in vain. Life is hard, but what makes it is your effort to keep it together.
Nobody is capable of taking these decisions by themselves. Suicide or self harm cannot diminish anything. The will to live and face challenges is what makes people successful. To stand out and be successful always believe in YOU.
catladylover
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5

Post by catladylover »

Amagine wrote: 03 Aug 2017, 19:41 I absolutely do not think that suicide is ever the right answer. Fortunately, I don't know anyone who attempted or committed suicide.
Suicide is never the answer, unfortunately, I have known people that I have passed away as a result of that choice. I wish there was more help for people who suffer from severe metal health issues and see this as their only choice they have out.
Thule+3

Post by Thule+3 »

I don't think suicide is the answer ithink talking is the answer .I know some one who committed suicide my younger brother.we still hearted by the decision he took
Thule+3

Post by Thule+3 »

I don't think suicide is the answer ithink talking is the answer .I know some one who committed suicide my younger brother.we still hearted by the decision he took
Varsha08

Post by Varsha08 »

Yes.. suicide is never an option. But we cannot ignore the type of circumstances a person might be in, while they attempt it. They are definitely not in a state of mind to decide or judge the situation practically, or else their suicidal instincts might never have arrived.
I feel that they should take advice from people they can dwell into, and try to make things happen, it will take time, but time never stays the same...☺️
Storm+
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: WatchDogs Abnormal Beginnings
Bookshelf Size: 100
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-storm.html
Latest Review: The Promise of Whiteness: Its Past and Its Future by Martha R. Bireda

Post by Storm+ »

Suicide would never be a solution for me. However, in my experience, the moral implications of suicide, whether they be negative or positive, has never had any real bearing on the thoughts and feelings of people trying to commit suicide. Personally, I do not feel that I- or any other person who has not been suicidal- have the authority to deem suicide as morally right or wrong. Obviously, I don't want people to go out and commit suicide, but, quite frankly, I do not think that remaining close-minded and proclaiming the action as "wrong" or "selfish" is going to help anyone.
Don Daurcy

Post by Don Daurcy »

Suicide is just a normal death , we don't know why they do this but they see there's no solutions for them
Cyril Victor

Post by Cyril Victor »

Suicide is an easy way out of pain for weak people
Ehartl
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 33
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ehartl.html
Latest Review: The Dark Web Murders by Brian O'Hare

Post by Ehartl »

Suicide is never the “right” thing to do, especially when that idea comes from temporary issues. Thoughts of suicide come out of desperation, and desperation is a hard feeling to fight. I feel for those experiencing those feelings, but there is always a solution.
Abukari Abdul Somed
Currently Reading: Winning the War on Cancer

Post by Abukari Abdul Somed »

Only human get problem, this is to show who you are to God. Problem only came to test you by God. You have to deal with the current problems you are facing and that will prepare you for the next one.
charmicahaquino
Currently Reading: Project Tau
Bookshelf Size: 5

Post by charmicahaquino »

suicide is never a solution to any problem. Suicide is a cowardice act of escaping and not dealing with the problem. It is a selfish act without thinking of the consequences of the action
Mokwecluvett

Post by Mokwecluvett »

Suicide is never an answer it's like giving up on challenges, nothing which comes to you is more than you and the is always a way out of every situation.suicide is not an alternative but an expression of your inability to face the challenges of life

Return to “Discuss "The Expansion" by by Christoph Martin”