Is Suicide Ever the Answer?

Discuss the August 2017 Book of the Month The Expansion by Christoph Martin.

View The Expansion on Bookshelves

View The Expansion on Amazon (Free with Kindle Unlimited)
Noraine Alissa Poria
Currently Reading: Bro Code
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-noraine-alissa-poria.html
Latest Review: The Making Of A Con by Grace Larson

Re: Is Suicide Ever the Answer?

Post by Noraine Alissa Poria »

Suicide is certainly not the answer, it will probably worsen the situation. It's like you're passing the burden to the people whom you let behind.
Eucabeth Chepngeno
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Eucabeth Chepngeno »

Suicide is not the right thing to do at all!there are many ways of solving life problems,so I completely disagree about commuting suicide.
Javeria Jarral

Post by Javeria Jarral »

Committing sucide or thinking to commit sucide is the worst part of life. I know so many people suffering from depression because life is treating them good but not the people.
Boss T

Post by Boss T »

People who commits sucide isn't in their right state of mind, they render themselves hopeless, so everyone has a role to play especially the society, the society has a mojor role to play, in terms of support and sentization.
Zeus231012

Post by Zeus231012 »

I’ve been very close to committing suicide and as soon as I realised I was about to die I regretted it! Thankfully my parent were quick thinking and saved my life. I believe that most people who kill themselves never truly want to die, and begin to regret it when it’s too late. It’s sad! But I would never judge anyone on doing it, I just don’t think many people understand how it feels to be in that situation and so hey have no right to say anything unless they have been in that situation. Being in that black hole is no joke, imagine being terrified of your own mind and body, you are constantly in a fight with your own head. We just need to be able to get people who’s are suffering from this, help before it’s too late.
Sympathyodeh

Post by Sympathyodeh »

No religious or culture that support suicide, commiting suicide is absolutely bad. Research make it known that majority of people that suicide it part take on it due to lack of communication with their loves one, commiting suicide is absolutely not the best alternative.
HollandBlue
Favorite Book: The Reel Sisters
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 107
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hollandblue.html
Latest Review: It's Hard to Be a Vampire by Viktoria Faust
2024 Reading Goal: 24
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by HollandBlue »

No, it's always best to try to stay positive even though it can be hard at times.
:techie-studyinggray: when I get a little money I buy books; and if I have any left l buy food and clothes
Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamas
(1466-1536)
KEHINDE TITUS

Post by KEHINDE TITUS »

suicide is not the last option when facing challenges in life, one must try to talk to people around when facing to difficulties in life
FINLAK1995

Post by FINLAK1995 »

Suicide is absolutely wrong for any life that is natural created by creator in decorum to end in that manerism of committing suicide.
William masika

Post by William masika »

Never ever,I have come across such a situation and was because of being divorced by the wife
Crane

Post by Crane »

no,is absolutely never the answers to any of life isusses, suicide is never the answer
Sympathyodeh

Post by Sympathyodeh »

suicide is not the answer and can never be the answer, most of suicide victims part take on it due to one problem and the other, but any condition you see yourself thank God everything have a beginning and surely have and end, suicide is the the answer.
Horton00

Post by Horton00 »

Suicide is never the answer. No matter how much pain one maybe going through, suicide is not worth it. A person may look at it as “a way out” but there are other ways to solve their problems. Have to take into consideration of the people around you also
Shiny reo

Post by Shiny reo »

I definitely agree with evryone posted that committing suicide is never a solution for all your problems.. I know how it feels when someone commit suicide because I have lost my own sister 2years back she couldn’t think of her own 3years daughter and Finished her life.. When you alone upset change your phone number surround yourself only with people who understand you if possible go to another city start fresh but don’t lose hope.. Life is precious don’t finish it for someone who doesn’t even care once your gone..
Bein

Post by Bein »

Suicide cannot be the solution to the problem. The problem will be transferred to your people once you run away from it by committing suicide. It is better to delay judgement when the situation seems very complicated than to act promptly.

Return to “Discuss "The Expansion" by by Christoph Martin”