Life Without Your Parents?

Discuss the August 2017 Book of the Month The Expansion by Christoph Martin.

View The Expansion on Bookshelves

View The Expansion on Amazon (Free with Kindle Unlimited)

Could you live without your parents?

Yes
45%
No
55%

Total votes: 119

Ugbabe
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Life Without Your Parents?

Post by Ugbabe »

Yes I can live without my parents, life is a circle. No one lives forever so yes I can live without them
esquire45

Post by esquire45 »

The essence of parenting is to groom the child into being a responsible adult for the sole purpose of future 'independence'. As much as I love my parents and wanna have them around forever, I still believe that sooner or later, am gonna be a man with a right to my own personal decisions. So parents are there temporarily to guide the child into being a responsible independent adult. So yes, with the knowledge they have imparted on me, I can live on that and without them.
Mathew Makau

Post by Mathew Makau »

My parents are my second God, i love them so much and wouldn't want to live without them.....infact if it were possible i would wish to be with them all the days of my life but this is impossible! we must accept that will have to lose them at one point, but life must go on..for it is the cycle of life,
OG BOSS

Post by OG BOSS »

I could live without my parents.
Eventually they will pass away and
it's just a part of life and moving
on. It will be devastating when
they do, but they will go on to a
better place and live out their
afterlives. I don't think dying is the
end, and there is a comfort in
knowing I will see them again
eventually.
Khutie

Post by Khutie »

life without my parents is not easy.. because, they are my everything...
and the same persons to support me
Seemi-12345

Post by Seemi-12345 »

Well logically if we think then yes we can live without our parents, if they are gone then we will be left with no option but to live instead and soon we will overcome the grief and move on in our lives on the other hand the truth is we all (exceptions are always there ) are scared of loosing our parents and living without them.. life wouldn't be easier without them... so the right answer to this question is that yes we can live without them but we don't want to
Joseph Maker Agany

Post by Joseph Maker Agany »

Life without parents is very hard some time because the parents can guide their child not to do anything and they are given their children away for them to move in right pass my option is life without parents is not good at all I don't have both parents and now get it is not good
Buddyking77

Post by Buddyking77 »

Life without both parents is not something on should experience, myself am a living testimony of this topic, I saw hail while growing up,I truly went through hitches and it came a point when I just feel like giving up,no one that experience this will never want someone else to pass through same
Buddyking77

Post by Buddyking77 »

:roll2: this will not be easy but sure I will not die course my parents have died, I know that life will never be same but I definitely move on no matter what, lost mine when I was barely 10yrs old,but am here today,though this is experience I wouldn't wish someone else to have,,
jwwd54692

Post by jwwd54692 »

No one ever died until now due to the loss of dearest one but life becomes dull and hard after the misfortune like this . Days that were fulfilling feels like empty , curiosity of coming days were gone and person left his/her self on the hands of divine power , not knowing what gonna be happen next . But , as time passes every wound would be healed but leaving the scar's behind and that's the sign of strength .
vipermannam

Post by vipermannam »

Life without parents It’s like learning to ride a bike without directions, or learning how to walk through a forest without a compass. There’s no one to show you how it’s done, how to react.

Furthermore, Life without parents is not a life. Even though, many people loves you, they can't be even substitute of your parents love.Just imagine life without your parents love, care and so on. It will be like growing plants without water.
Our parents, They taught us :

-How to walk with our legs.

-How to speak and behave.

-How to work hard to achieve something.

-How to overcome the agony.

-How to live a life in a fruitful way.

So, just think, they taught many good deeds for us, building our life's by without considering their life.

So, my kind advice to those people, who don't want their parents in their life:

Just think of their sacrifice.

LIFE WITHOUT PARENTS IS LIKE UNFERTILE LAND!!!!
vipermannam

Post by vipermannam »

sophiemer642 wrote: 05 Aug 2017, 19:18 In the book, "The Expansion" by Christoph Martin, Max, the main character, loses his mother and father.

What would you do without your parents? Would life be more difficult or easier for you?

Life without parents is meaningless but at the same time there is no point living this way , instead add a meaning to it by investing your time in self growth or study or any passion you have so that not only your parents but you should also be proud of your own self.
Zaheer Ahmad Sandila

Post by Zaheer Ahmad Sandila »

Life is colour full with parents. Every body have to live without parents but it's very hard experience
Sympathyodeh

Post by Sympathyodeh »

Life without parents is always bored and lonely. Is not anybody wish to loss his or her parents, I experienced such, I'm not being living with my parents over some years now due to the distance between us. It has been so tuff for me
OBODAITL

Post by OBODAITL »

Life without parent is not easy, it's so difficult but live must go on. Life without God is lifeless but without parent life must go on.

Return to “Discuss "The Expansion" by by Christoph Martin”