Life Without Your Parents?

Discuss the August 2017 Book of the Month The Expansion by Christoph Martin.

View The Expansion on Bookshelves

View The Expansion on Amazon (Free with Kindle Unlimited)

Could you live without your parents?

Yes
45%
No
55%

Total votes: 119

Ashleyh22
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Life Without Your Parents?

Post by Ashleyh22 »

I could not live without my parents. I would always be sad and maybe eventually the pain won’t be so bad but I would always miss them and mourn them because they are my parents and they are apart of me.
Anicaqwerty01
Currently Reading:

Post by Anicaqwerty01 »

My mother was passed away 8 years ago and now i can say that it is hard to live without my mother.
Liver133

Post by Liver133 »

In the book, "The Expansion" by Christoph Martin Max, the main character, loses his mother and father.

Life without parent is very sad and had to live your parent cause you would continue to remember all what they have done for you in life back,which will never case to exit in your memory
Rhoda Ronke0000

Post by Rhoda Ronke0000 »

Life without a parent is not easy. I can say that anywhere. I just lost my dad and i have miss him in some aspect of my life my mom and brother have always been there for me but the place of him is still missing. Children who ave both parents still struggle to meet d right standard of life. I don't ave parent life will be more challenging and would b more focus because i will see no help coming and I know for sure I will make it .I will say again life without a parent is not easy.
wixx rvd

Post by wixx rvd »

yeah!! i could life without them be course, i have already know that no one will continuesly life forever, they are going to die one day, on that i had believe and courageous my self what ever was to come as a man, so to cut it short i can life without them
didole

Post by didole »

:snooty: It will be a boring life without parent, but i have no option to carry after them when am old enough to stand for my self
Bazizane Elizabeth

Post by Bazizane Elizabeth »

Absolutely , my life goes on after burry them all . Even if I met tough moments in daily life but again I believe in God who is father to the fatherless.

Actually in orphan life i met different challenges like when coming from school in holidays and as you know a house without parents is empty house 😥 After words I live with 2 sisters of mine and reach at home finding out they are at work and home there is no food,scary to enter in house alone
No parental care😏😏😏 then I choose to go on bed crying with alot of sorrows and pain in my heart 🤢🤧😳
Luciamore

Post by Luciamore »

Life can be seen to be horrible without parents but trust me things can turn well if you just struggle to make your life the best.one should conquer fear and humans nature in order to make
markodim721
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 482
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-markodim721.html
Latest Review: The Solution is Political Revolution by Jillion R Rising

Post by markodim721 »

I think the life of every man, without his parents, is much harder. Therefore, every moment should be used wisely.

Return to “Discuss "The Expansion" by by Christoph Martin”