What is a dream you would like to accomplish?

Discuss the September 2017 Book of the Month, Bluewater Walkabout: Into Africa: Finding Healing Through Travel by Tina Dreffin.

View Bluewater Walkabout on Bookshelves

View Bluewater Walkabout on Amazon
Amystl26
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 64
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amystl26.html
Latest Review: The Sparrow by Denna M. Davis

Re: What is a dream you would like to accomplish?

Post by Amystl26 »

A dream I would like to accomplish: become a full time freelance writer and editor. Hands down, no questions about it-- that's my dream job. I can work for myself, by myself, in solitude. HEAVEN. I am not a total recluse, but I do enjoy my alone time, and having complete control over my work environment--it's the HSP (Highly Sensitive Person) in me. :)

Happy Reading! :techie-studyingbrown:
esthernn
Currently Reading: 30th Century: Escape
Bookshelf Size: 14

Post by esthernn »

To be a famous author- That's my dream.
vaz222
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vaz222.html
Latest Review: "The 11.05 Murders" by Brian O'Hare

Post by vaz222 »

My dream is to earn a college degree and live comfortably. Also to travel more. The steps I need to take are simply figuring out my work and school schedule.
Latest Review: "The 11.05 Murders" by Brian O'Hare
CaitlinGonya
Currently Reading: Heart of Iron
Bookshelf Size: 76
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-caitlingonya.html
Latest Review: Serendipity Mystery by R.F. Kristi

Post by CaitlinGonya »

I have a dream of writing. Right now I am reviewing books and reading reviews to figure out what kind of genre I feel would be best. I'm also going back through all of my old writings to see if there's anything salvagable
kingslexasoh1000
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 119

Post by kingslexasoh1000 »

becoming a successful footballer..... that plays in international football club....before 2019.
:tiphat:
WendyH
Currently Reading: The Snow Child
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-wendyh.html
Latest Review: "Raven's Peak" by Lincoln Cole

Post by WendyH »

I would love to be a writer some day. It has always been my dream, but life seemed to get in the way. Perhaps one day I will be able to finally sit down and write like I have always dreamed!
Latest Review: "Raven's Peak" by Lincoln Cole
MLove83
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mlove83.html
Latest Review: "Hello, My Love" by Evy Journey

Post by MLove83 »

My biggest dream right now is to have more children. It may seem like a small dream, but only because it's one that is simpler for most people to accomplish.
A little background, for context: it took 11 1/2 years for my husband and I to start our family. It was only because of certain benefits through my job at the time that we were able to complete the private adoption of a brand new infant. Still, the costs were significant compared to our income. Thus, I had to return to work when he was only 6 weeks old and it broke my heart. He's almost 4 now and I work from home, but I missed out on a lot of time I could have spent with my "wittle baby."
I know that we can go through child protective services and the costs will be minimal. That's probably what we'll do, and I can't wait! However... Getting a baby is a long shot. I would LOVE to adopt one or two older kids also, but the secret dream of my heart is to adopt another newborn and spend the whole first year wrapped in a bubble, just loving and caring for him/her.
Latest Review: "Hello, My Love" by Evy Journey
esthernn
Currently Reading: 30th Century: Escape
Bookshelf Size: 14

Post by esthernn »

I would like to know more about cancer so I can know how to care for the patients.
BookHausJ
Currently Reading: Health Tips Myth and Tricks
Bookshelf Size: 667
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bookhausj.html
Latest Review: "Who Told You That You Were Naked?" by William Combs

Post by BookHausJ »

A Dream I would like to accomplished? To earn a monthly income of $30,000. Why? Many good deeds to be made. How can I do that? Well, one simple approach is to have your own Corporation and run it. Do some Franchising marketing strategy and then always pray for guidance. When you earn money from your business, then Invest it. Just keep on building an assets. By next year of 2018 I'll be opening my second business.
Latest Review: "Who Told You That You Were Naked?" by William Combs
Zain A Blade
Favorite Book: Find You and Find Everything
Currently Reading: The End of the Beginning
Bookshelf Size: 64
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-zain-a-blade.html
Latest Review: Swordpoint by David Crane

Post by Zain A Blade »

I dream of one day building an orphanage that will take kids living in poor countries off the streets. The kind of orphanage that will provide kids with a loving home that can nurture their spirit and help to them to become responsible people in society. i guess the first step is for me to earn millions of money.
jvez
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jvez.html
Latest Review: The Providence of Fortune by T. K. Love

Post by jvez »

I'd also want to travel the world, and perhaps publish my own book as well. As for steps I've made to achieve these dreams, I don't think I've progressed that much. I have story in mind but I never gave myself time to actually write it. But perhaps in the future, who knows?
Misael Carlos
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Book: The Sins of a Master Race
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 213
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-misael-carlos.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Misael Carlos »

I would like to be inside Statue of Liberty with my beloved.
TaaraLynn
Currently Reading: To Selena, With Love
Bookshelf Size: 113
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-taaralynn.html
Latest Review: Illustrated Short Fiction of William H. Coles: 2000-2016 by William H. Coles

Post by TaaraLynn »

Lest92 wrote: 03 Sep 2017, 08:21 My dream is to be a successful studio artist - not crazy famous or anything, just successful in my sphere and comfortable enough to live and not just exist.
Literally, just said this last night about being a performer and a commercial actress. I just want to be financially stable to support myself and when I have a family, but also spend time with them. I want to live life and love life. And show my family that their passions and dreams can do the same.
"Maybe the two different worlds we lived in weren't so different. We saw the same sunset." - Ponyboy Curtis, The Outsiders
Erandi Ekanayake
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-erandi-ekanayake.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: The Fires of Virko by Matthew Tysz

Post by Erandi Ekanayake »

I have got some skills of drawing and hope to practise with more and more drawings. Also I love to learn playing pianos. But I'm busy with my studies and exams, so I'm not sure when I can accomplish my dreams. :cry:
Moneybag
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 33
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-moneybag.html
Latest Review: Reconfigurement by E. Alan Fleischauer

Post by Moneybag »

I want to be one of the greatest wildlifer in my time. With so my records attach to my name. I want the world to know that animals are wonderful creatures and should be treated with love.

Return to “Discuss "Bluewater Walkabout: Into Africa" by Tina Dreffin”