What was your favorite and/or least favorite scene?​

Discuss the October 2017 Book of the Month, Strong Heart by Charlie Sheldon.

View Strong Heart on Bookshelves

View Strong Heart on Amazon
Surabhi Rani
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: Demonslayer
Bookshelf Size: 1886
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-surabhi-rani.html
Latest Review: How To Decorate Cookies With Your Kids in an Afternoon by Micah Rhodes
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Re: What was your favorite and/or least favorite scene?​

Post by Surabhi Rani »

My favorite scene of the story was a pair of eyes of the bear which sometimes spontaneously appeared in front of Sarah and Sarah's consciousness was following it! This bear became the most crucial part of the story at last when all the people make a presence to the same place (Olympic National Park), to see if the bear really exists and find it. Myra promises to Sarah to visit the place in future to find out if the other parts of the vision she had were also true. Tom's grandfather Bob Bob's death during the adventure of exploration was less inspiring though!
Radhika_puri
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-radhika-puri.html
Latest Review: Divided World by Kenneth Pickering

Post by Radhika_puri »

I think I disliked the way perspective kept changing from one person to another and sometimes it was confusing that who is talking.

I liked the part most when Tom didn’t left the valley and kept waiting for Sarah when all others left hope that she can come back alive.
Ebby Brown
Currently Reading: Beneath the Muscle
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ebby-brown.html
Latest Review: Soul Seeker by Kaylin McFarren

Post by Ebby Brown »

My favourite scene was when Sarah saved Tom, William and Myra from the goons who almost killed them. Her aim of the arrow was amazing and everyone was surprised. However, my worst seen was when the atlatl was crushed by the goons, I felt so bad for Sarah.
Yvonne Monique
Favorite Book: To Sleep in a Sea of Stars
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 102
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-yvonne-monique.html
Latest Review: Healing Depression by C. Daley

Post by Yvonne Monique »

My favorite part was the ending, where the bear leads Sarah to the Marking Place. My least favorite part was the large number of characters of Sarah's story...I found it difficult to keep track of everybody.
Sarah Schmidt
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: The Vine Witch
Bookshelf Size: 271
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sarah-schmidt.html
Latest Review: First Survivor by Mark Unger

Post by Sarah Schmidt »

I liked Sarah's recounting of the story, though the pace was bit bothersome. I also liked when she threw the darts at the two guys. The only thing that really gave me pause in the story was the backtracking I had to do because of differences in opinions that made the story seem inconsistent and the characters contradictory.

Return to “Discuss "Strong Heart" by Charlie Sheldon”