How did you feel about Sarah in the beginning?

Discuss the October 2017 Book of the Month, Strong Heart by Charlie Sheldon.

View Strong Heart on Bookshelves

View Strong Heart on Amazon
Asja Šabani
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 34
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-asja-sabani.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Re: How did you feel about Sarah in the beginning?

Post by Asja Šabani »

I didn't have a problem with Sarah's attitude at the beginning. She was dumped at the house of somebody she just met and informed that this person is her grandpa. It is understandable that she is on her guard and testing the situation and boundaries. She could either behave as she did or be completely passive.
Maris Charles M
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-maris-charles-m.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Maris Charles M »

jenjayfromSA wrote: 02 Oct 2017, 03:46 Poor kid, obviously knocked around and abused to the point where she didn't trust anyone. She would be critical of everything, it's her way of making her presence felt - she's obviously been overlooked many times before. A strong little character. She fights back, instead of giving in and letting people push her around.
You clearly defined Sarah. Thanks for your comment.
Moneybag
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 33
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-moneybag.html
Latest Review: Reconfigurement by E. Alan Fleischauer

Post by Moneybag »

Asja Sabani wrote: 23 May 2022, 05:42 I didn't have a problem with Sarah's attitude at the beginning. She was dumped at the house of somebody she just met and informed that this person is her grandpa. It is understandable that she is on her guard and testing the situation and boundaries. She could either behave as she did or be completely passive.
Exactly my thought
Great comment
Moneybag
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 33
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-moneybag.html
Latest Review: Reconfigurement by E. Alan Fleischauer

Post by Moneybag »

Asja Sabani wrote: 23 May 2022, 05:42 I didn't have a problem with Sarah's attitude at the beginning. She was dumped at the house of somebody she just met and informed that this person is her grandpa. It is understandable that she is on her guard and testing the situation and boundaries. She could either behave as she did or be completely passive.
Exactly my thought
Great comment

Return to “Discuss "Strong Heart" by Charlie Sheldon”