Paranormal Elements

Use this forum to discuss the June 2018 Book of the Month"The Girl Who Knew da Vinci" by Belle Ami
Hiruni Bhagya 81
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 128
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hiruni-bhagya-81.html
Latest Review: Randy Love...at your service by Shay Carter

Re: Paranormal Elements

Post by Hiruni Bhagya 81 »

Yes, it would have been more realistic without the paranormal aspect. But, I think that element added to the storyline and it suited it perfectly.
Surabhi Rani
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: Demonslayer
Bookshelf Size: 1886
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-surabhi-rani.html
Latest Review: How To Decorate Cookies With Your Kids in an Afternoon by Micah Rhodes
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Surabhi Rani »

The paranormal element adds to the beauty of a story about a piece of art. It makes the ending of the story thoroughly comical! An idea of educational project flashes into my mind to gain some authentic knowledge about the paranormal element in life. It leads me to focus my attention on the conditions that are ideal for such a quest of knowledge. I think a touch of paranormal elements would have been fine rather than the whole story centering around the theme of paranormal.
Medhansh Bhardwaj
Currently Reading: Rediscovering the Wisdom of Human Nature
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-medhansh-bhardwaj.html
Latest Review: Mrs. White’s SUB SNIPS by Laura Moss White

Post by Medhansh Bhardwaj »

I think the paranormal events in this book were necessary for the storyline to unfold and the mystery to get solved. That being aid, I think these events should have definitely been reduced to a lesser number.
Simmons32
Currently Reading: Cengage Advantage Books
Bookshelf Size: 673
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-simmons32.html
Latest Review: Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute by Jeff Meyer

Post by Simmons32 »

I think it would have been better without. I don’t personally believe in reincarnation. I think the generation gaps could have been explained as descendants rather than people reincarnated.

Return to “Discuss "The Girl Who Knew da Vinci" by Belle Ami”