What do you think happens to the people or things in Angela's life when she becomes someone else

Use this forum to discuss the June 2018 Book of the Month"The Girl Who Knew da Vinci" by Belle Ami
chelhack
Favorite Book: My Trip To Adele
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 381
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chelhack.html
Latest Review: E-M-P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

What do you think happens to the people or things in Angela's life when she becomes someone else

Post by chelhack »

If history were to somewhat repeat itself in this novel. Though Alex was not murdered such as Gerhard and Giuliano then as Fioretta and Sophie, Angela should be pregnant as well at this point of the story.

As this book comes to its end Angela is starting to get visions of another person just as she did the first two ladies...
With that fact being what do you think will happen in Angela's life as far as her job in the art museum, her relationship with Alex and the baby if she were to have gotten pregnant?
Do you think that Angela will come to experience a different love and a different job or any and all things in her life be different since from her job position and so further where all ways to link her to Fioretta and Sophie/the people she was in her past life?
Or does she get her picks and choices of what aspects of each different life she gets to keep/utilize in her real life?
Chelsea N. Hackett
serendipity 27
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 286
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-serendipity-27.html
Latest Review: The Fox by M. N. J. Butler
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Post by serendipity 27 »

I think she'll get to pick different aspects of her life now. She may have more past life connections but I don't think they'll affect her as much. Of course, the author could take it in a different direction if she continues the series.
Give me the courage to get through this week...or at least a big bar of chocolate :D
Theresa Moffitt
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 294
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-theresa-moffitt.html
Latest Review: Royal Gossip by Trisha Goodwin
2024 Reading Goal: 20
2024 Goal Completion: 30%

Post by Theresa Moffitt »

That’s a really good question. It would be interesting to see what happens but just from reading this book you can see how much her life was impacted by the visions and the changes in her life as a result. If she starts having more visions about other lives it could negatively impact the life she has built
Julie Petitbon
Favorite Author: J.K. Rowling
Favorite Book: The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1)
Currently Reading: Becoming Michele Obama
Bookshelf Size: 699
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-julie-petitbon.html
Latest Review: Sophia Violet and the Fiery Orb by Evangeline Greene
fav_author_id: 1778

Post by Julie Petitbon »

I wonder if she is pregnant or if that is something that will happen later in the series. It seemed like Alex and Angela were going to partner up and solve other art-related mysteries. I suspect that they will go on a few adventures before a baby is introduced. I think Angela will continue to have visions that help solve their cases, but maybe they won't directly connect to her past live and won't effect her so much (emotionally and physically).
Simmons32
Currently Reading: Cengage Advantage Books
Bookshelf Size: 673
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-simmons32.html
Latest Review: Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute by Jeff Meyer

Post by Simmons32 »

I wasn’t really thinking about this too much because I didn’t like the reincarnation part of the story. However, I would say her life was pretty much reset when she corrected what happened with the painting. It would have made sense for Angela to become pregnant, but it’s possible the author wanted to show they are Inc control of their lives and futures.

Return to “Discuss "The Girl Who Knew da Vinci" by Belle Ami”