- What are some short stories that you found the character development and/or character growth to be stellar?
- Which short stories did you find the plot to be superb?
- Are there short stories out there that have great themes?
- Heidi M Simone
- Official Reviewer Representative
- Posts: 6998
- Joined: 17 Jul 2015, 20:19
- Favorite Book: Harry Potter
- Currently Reading: The Cruel Prince
- Bookshelf Size: 537
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-heidi-m-simone.html
- Latest Review: UNPLUGGED! A Practical Guide to Managing Teenage Stress in the Digital Age by Oreste J. DAversa
- Publishing Contest Votes: 27
- 2023 Reading Goal: 25
- 2023 Goal Completion: 60%
Official Reviewer Representative
"There is nothing as powerful as a mother’s love, and nothing as healing as a child’s soul." – Unknown
- Posts: 40
- Joined: 26 May 2018, 15:35
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 10
For example, the Warriors series by Erin Hunter has multiple series, but doesn't stop there. The team behind "Erin Hunter" has added guides, super editions, short stories, and comics to give the series more life and to fill in the holes that the main series never explains.
Ultimately, short stories can be a blessing for adding more character development, giving more depth to the overall plot, and elaborating on the themes in a series.
- Posts: 201
- Joined: 19 Jun 2017, 03:44
- Currently Reading: First Family
- Bookshelf Size: 60
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jenjayfromsa.html
- Latest Review: Adrift by Charlie Sheldon
- Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
- In It Together VIP
- Posts: 423
- Joined: 20 May 2018, 17:52
- Currently Reading: Moloka'i
- Bookshelf Size: 329
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-pricklypurple.html
- Latest Review: Randle Finds His Light by Lisa Graham
Automatic Ads by Google