Can Toni the Superhero defeat Thanos the Mad Titan? What of the Night King in Game of Thrones?

Use this forum to discuss the July 2018 Book of the Month "Toni the Superhero" by R.D. Base
Princess Clara
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-princess-clara.html
Latest Review: Days of the Giants by RJ Petrella

Re: Can Toni the Superhero defeat Thanos the Mad Titan? What of the Night King in Game of Thrones?

Post by Princess Clara »

That's only possible in a fictional novel. The two are just two worlds apart. One is a old man and the other is a junior boy.
Raul Fonoseca
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-raul-fonoseca.html
Latest Review: Heartaches 2 by H.M. Irwing

Post by Raul Fonoseca »

The comparison made me laugh. How is that possible in the first place. The two adversaries are two worlds apart.
ea_anthony
Favorite Book: Praying successfully
Currently Reading: Prisoners of Geography
Bookshelf Size: 650
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ea-anthony.html
Latest Review: McDowell by William H. Coles

Post by ea_anthony »

David Horta Alonso wrote: 10 Aug 2018, 11:22 Toni is still a small child and can barely do nothing thats overly demanding. He will get bruised and beaten by Thanos.
Don't forget Toni has stamina. You can tell from his running, jumping, swimming and dancing.
Ignorance promotes divisiveness, knowledge encourages diversity. :techie-studyingbrown:
ea_anthony

Post by ea_anthony »

Fozia-Bajwa wrote: 09 Aug 2018, 07:47 Toni the Superhero cannot defend itself from Thanos and will be defeated by Thanks. It's game will be ended in 2019.
Well I intend to keep supporting Toni the Superhero and who says he cannot defend himself? Look how confident he is in the first page and he can fly.
Ignorance promotes divisiveness, knowledge encourages diversity. :techie-studyingbrown:
ea_anthony

Post by ea_anthony »

ea_anthony wrote: 10 Aug 2018, 18:09
David Horta Alonso wrote: 10 Aug 2018, 11:22 Toni is still a small child and can barely do nothing thats overly demanding. He will get bruised and beaten by Thanos.
How are you sure it was Toni the Superhero Nick Fury paged in mud credits? Everyone has just been assuming it's Captain Marvel.
Sorry, mid-credits.
ea_anthony

Post by ea_anthony »

Marcos Vera wrote: 11 Aug 2018, 08:10 That's an absolute No. Toni is still a child aged less than ten years. He has no chance against Thanos.
Toni is a Superhero, isn't he? Of yes, he has a chance.
ea_anthony

Post by ea_anthony »

ea_anthony wrote: 11 Aug 2018, 20:22
Marcos Vera wrote: 11 Aug 2018, 08:10 That's an absolute No. Toni is still a child aged less than ten years. He has no chance against Thanos.
Toni is a Superhero, isn't he? Of yes, he has a chance.
Sorry, ..... *if yes
ea_anthony

Post by ea_anthony »

Princess Clara wrote: 11 Aug 2018, 08:58 That's only possible in a fictional novel. The two are just two worlds apart. One is a old man and the other is a junior boy.
Thanos is a fictional character, Toni the Superhero is a fictional character, The Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) is a fictional universe. So there is some possibility. :D
ea_anthony

Post by ea_anthony »

Raul Fonoseca wrote: 11 Aug 2018, 09:15 The comparison made me laugh. How is that possible in the first place. The two adversaries are two worlds apart.
But Toni's world can be written into the MCU, I believe it can be done. I remember a little baby boy's spaceship crashing in the DC Universe and the little boy (Superman) was strong from day one because of his home planet's (Krypton's) gravity and atmosphere. So anything is possible in the Superhero universe. :lol:
Cjgarland89
Currently Reading: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Bookshelf Size: 131
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cjgarland89.html
Latest Review: Toni the Superhero by R.D. Base
Reading Device: B00KC6I06S

Post by Cjgarland89 »

This topic is hilarious, but I must note that perhaps Toni can have the same impact on Thanos as Gamorah did when she was a child. Perhaps Thanos would take him under his wing and help him grow up to hate him, and want to defeat him in the end!
[Valerie Allen]
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 773
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-valerie-allen.html
Latest Review: Utopia Project by Billy Dering

Post by [Valerie Allen] »

This question is just too funny. I'm certain Toni the Superhero would sweep up Thanos the Mad Titan. But, considering the book is intended for underage children to learn and not for the said purpose, I say no.
Naja Saba
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11

Post by Naja Saba »

Thanos is a deadly python and Tony is still a growing kid. He cannot get anywhere closer to Thanos. He isn't any hero.
ea_anthony

Post by ea_anthony »

Cjgarland89 wrote: 12 Aug 2018, 15:58 This topic is hilarious, but I must note that perhaps Toni can have the same impact on Thanos as Gamorah did when she was a child. Perhaps Thanos would take him under his wing and help him grow up to hate him, and want to defeat him in the end!
Hmm, I didn't think of that twist, nice try. I will agree with you and only hope that he doesn't suffer Gamora's cliff fate in this plot twist.
ea_anthony

Post by ea_anthony »

ValBookReviews wrote: 12 Aug 2018, 22:48 This question is just too funny. I'm certain Toni the Superhero would sweep up Thanos the Mad Titan. But, considering the book is intended for underage children to learn and not for the said purpose, I say no.
OK, I guess I have to agree with you for the children's sake, but we must admit sweeping up Thanos isn't such a bad idea and probably dumping him off at Knowhere or Planet Sakaar. :lol:
ea_anthony

Post by ea_anthony »

Naja Saba wrote: 14 Aug 2018, 00:30 Thanos is a deadly python and Tony is still a growing kid. He cannot get anywhere closer to Thanos. He isn't any hero.
TI agree, Toni is not just any hero but a superhero.

Return to “Discuss "Toni the Superhero" by R.D. Base”