- Lilimaster of Bookshelves
- Posts: 6147
- Joined: 17 Jul 2015, 20:19
- 2021 Reading Goal: 50
- Currently Reading: Late Eclipses
- Bookshelf Size: 493
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hsimone.html
- Latest Review: You & Me & Allergies by Shelly Orloff
- Publishing Contest Votes: 27
On the opposite note, what place would you absolutely never want to live in? What makes this world so unappealing? (Can anyone say The Hunger Games? )
"Sons are the anchors of a mother's life." – Sophocles
"Love is patient, love is kind." - 1 Corinthians 13:4
- Gravymaster of Bookshelves
- Posts: 37276
- Joined: 27 Aug 2014, 02:02
- 2021 Reading Goal: 10
- Favorite Book: As many as there are stars in the sky
- Currently Reading: Stiff
- Bookshelf Size: 983
It is a romance series, but is set in the future via an alternate timeline.
Some may consider it more fantasy (three races; humans, changelings (shape shifters, not due to virus), and a race of psychically gifted near-humans), but there is a great deal of emphasis on technology (med scanners, self-driving cars, com devices, etc...).
I love this world for so many reasons. I love the ongoing storyline (it's really difficult to sum up in a post like this), and the characters, the romances, the world...
So help me, I would love to live in this world (though being a plain human would suck ).
“The deep roots never doubt spring will come."