Use this forum to discuss August 2018 book of the month "World, Incorporated" by Tom Gariffo.
- Posts: 158
- Joined: 04 Sep 2018, 09:13
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 26
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-acremer.html
- Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet
I liked both endings. I felt that the suicide ending did sum up Sliver's life work and would have been a good end. However, the real ending allowed for Sliver to realize his freedom and that he had changed and that he was able to live in a normal society. So, I liked them both, but I am especially glad that Sliver lived after everything that he had been through.
- Previous Member of the Month
- Posts: 2727
- Joined: 26 Jul 2017, 01:48
- 2021 Reading Goal: 70
- Currently Reading: Prevent Cancer
- Bookshelf Size: 1348
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kibetious.html
- Latest Review: Ehndale's Defeat by DA Cassidy
It is true that there is no lesson in death. But the good thing is that Agent Silver never died. Might be looking forward to a sequel as equally interesting.
He gives strength to those who are tired; to the ones who lack power, he gives renewed energy