For December 2018 Genre Discussion, we will be reading a favorite book or a book by an author we love.
- Posts: 73
- Joined: 21 Nov 2018, 01:24
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 11
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jordanksmith.html
- Latest Review: First Family by Alice Langholt
- Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
I can never stay away from The Magician's Nephew for too long. I love the idea of singing a world into existence. The book painted a beautiful picture. If you are in the mood for an audiobook, they have a good version of this story on YouTube.
I will occasionally go through H.P. Lovecraft stories too. Existential Horror creeps me out in a way that I crave.
If it looks bad, you've zoomed in too far.
Unconditional love is impossible until you can look at yourself without judgment.
(9 of 175 Books by 12/1/19)
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 23 Dec 2018, 21:48
- Bookshelf Size: 0
Once is plenty for any/everything.
- Posts: 241
- Joined: 17 Jan 2018, 17:44
- 2021 Reading Goal: 12
- Currently Reading: Six Months Later
- Bookshelf Size: 148
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tamorie21.html
- Latest Review: Do it NOW by Javen Campbell
- Reading Device: 1400698987
I think rereading books is very fun when the book is interesting and refreshing. I'm more into Young Adult books, and I find that I can reread these ones many more times than other genres. Also, I've become accustomed to rereading texts in class, and that's usually always great because I can find something new to focus on/argue/use as evidence that I hadn't seen before
- Posts: 90
- Joined: 14 Nov 2018, 08:15
- Favorite Author: Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Favorite Book: Slammed
- Currently Reading: The Sun is Also a Star
- Bookshelf Size: 102
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-r-bhavika.html
- Latest Review: Geraldine by Edmund M Aristone
- fav_author_id: 3720
According to me, rereading books is entertaining. I will remember a scene or chapter from a book and just like that, I'll be rereading the whole book again. I have reread Harry Potter and The Convenent series by Jennifer L. Armentrout; more than I can remember.
"The world was hers for the reading.” – Betty Smith
- Posts: 32
- Joined: 27 Dec 2018, 04:57
- Currently Reading: The Grand
- Bookshelf Size: 18
- Reading Device: B07RB71NTN
I enjoy reading books again after a period. I have re-read the entire Harry Potter series, A walk to remember, Pride and Prejudice, Tom Sawyer and few more.
- Posts: 34
- Joined: 29 Dec 2018, 01:56
- Currently Reading: Winning the War on Cancer
- Bookshelf Size: 42
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-melissah30.html
- Latest Review: Hello, My Love by Evy Journey
- Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
I actually don't enjoy rereading or rewatching things at all! There are so many things on my TBR list that it wouldn't do me any good tp reread old books!