highest Iq in the world

Looking for some exciting reading challenges? Look no further. Here will have all kind of fun challenges.
ceoreviewmagazine
Bookshelf Size: 0

Icon highest Iq in the world

Post by ceoreviewmagazine »

In conclusion, the highest recorded IQ score belongs to William James Sidis (1898-1944) with an IQ of 250. The second highest recorded IQ score belongs to Terence Tao (b. 1975) with an IQ of 225. However, it is important to keep in mind that these are just two examples of people with high IQ scores and that there are many other people who are also considered to be intelligent. Intelligence is more than just a number and cannot be accurately measured by any single test.
Below is the List of Top Highest IQ in the World,
o William James Sidis – IQ 250-300
o Terence Tao – IQ 225-230
o Marilyn vos Savant – IQ 228
o Christopher Hirata – IQ 225
o Kim Ung-Yong – IQ 210
SheiDa
Favorite Book: Cop Town
Currently Reading: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures
Bookshelf Size: 5
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Post by SheiDa »

I can't believe people call Kim UngYong a failed genius just because he quit being a NASA researcher and chose a professor job.
EnclosedReviewer
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: Artwords
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-enclosedreviewer.html
Latest Review: Cynthia and Dan by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by EnclosedReviewer »

Wish I had a lil bit of those brains! The world's highest IQ is mind-blowing. I mean, imagine being a human encyclopedia, solving complex puzzles in seconds, and acing every test without breaking a sweat. It's like having superpowers, but for the brain. I'd settle for just a taste of that genius! 🧠🌟

Return to “Reading Challenges”