What do you think about his Dreams and visions?

Use this forum to discuss the March 2019 Book of the month, "The Unbound Soul: A Visionary Guide to Spiritual Transformation and Enlightenment" by Richard L. Haight
NIRUPAMA JHA
Currently Reading: McCoy before the fued
Bookshelf Size: 98
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nirupama-jha.html
Latest Review: The McCoys Before The Feud by Thomas McCoy
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Re: What do you think about his Dreams and visions?

Post by NIRUPAMA JHA »

Dreams are and output of the thoughts rotating in our subconscious mind. But sometimes when every dark thought or problems gets accumulated there still we dream of positivity and improvement and this is because we somewhere wanted that to happen. I believe sometimes dreams are a message to us about our deep inner thoughts which we never admit to ourselves consciously. :angelic-cyan:
Wyland
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 444
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-wyland.html
Latest Review: The Cult Next Door by Elizabeth R. Burchard, Judith L. Carlone

Post by Wyland »

His dreams and visions are the key to his revelation. For example when he came up with the method of cleansing himself from negativity/evil he attributed it to a vision.
Arthur Ahrens
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-arthur-ahrens.html
Latest Review: Fearless Thinking, Stress-free living, Guaranteed (Almost) by Purandar A. Amin

Post by Arthur Ahrens »

I have only finished the first part and am astounded by the author's dreams and visions. It seems unreal. I want to embrace this book, but has anyone else questioned if all of his stories actually happened? I have this nagging feeling, which is hampering my enjoyment of the book.
:techie-reference:
Samuel Okoye 2
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17

Post by Samuel Okoye 2 »

I believe he still would have had dreams and visions capable of guiding and keeping him safe, even if he weren't born again. I think Jesus saved him just the same way he would save any other fellow, because we're all special.

Return to “Discuss "Unbound Soul" by Richard L. Haight”