Review of Final Notice

The ARA Review Exchange is a system in which authors review other authors' books, generlaly in exchange for getting their own book reviews by other authors. However, the person who reviews a author's book is not the same person whose book that author reviewed. This way, author reviews do not influence each other, such as by an author being inclined to reward a good review by deliving one in return or deliver a negative review as revenge.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Linda Heavner Gerald
Favorite Author: Linda Heavner Gerald
Currently Reading: VieVie La Fontaine
Bookshelf Size: 8
fav_author_id: 112246

Review of Final Notice

Post by Linda Heavner Gerald »

[Following is an OnlineBookClub.org ARA Review of the book, Final Notice.]
Book Cover
2 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Rating 2 out of 5

.[/i]Final Notice

Regular text. Text you want italic. Regular text.

This book began okay. I could have continued reading it but when it became political, I refused to continue. It's probably not a great idea in today's polarized climate to write this sort of book unless you plan on alienating half of the population.

The author may want to consider that as shocking as this sounds, many educated and diverse people support this president and his policies. I would rather hurt someone's feelings than see thousands of people flood this country. It isn't that we are bigoted, it is that we love our country. If you want to enter the United States of America, we welcome you but do it legally and the right way.

From the inception of this great land, we have welcomed immigrants but they have loved this country enough to follow our laws and do it the right way. To break in line, before those waiting patiently to enter legally, is a crime! This book is divisive which is too bad for the author. He certainly has every right to express himself but do not expect everyone to embrace his views.

I detested the previous president but he was elected by half of this country to serve. Even though he was terribly unqualified, most of those opposing him were civil enough to accept him. The Bible tells us to support our elected leaders, it does not say to support them if we agree. If only we could all work together.

The pendulum always swings so it will come back. May I respectfully suggest that you wait your turn just as we endured your candidate and his time in office!

Return to “ARA Reviews (Authors Reviewing Authors)”