ARA Review by Ogiyaonke Kilili of Misreading Judas

The ARA Review Exchange is a system in which authors review other authors' books, generlaly in exchange for getting their own book reviews by other authors. However, the person who reviews a author's book is not the same person whose book that author reviewed. This way, author reviews do not influence each other, such as by an author being inclined to reward a good review by deliving one in return or deliver a negative review as revenge.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Ogiyaonke Kilili
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14

ARA Review by Ogiyaonke Kilili of Misreading Judas

Post by Ogiyaonke Kilili »

[Following is an OnlineBookClub.org ARA Review of the book, Misreading Judas.]
Book Cover
4 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

“The book is dedicated to those who understand how religion has impacted the lively hoods of people universally, therefore if you are a Gospel believer seeking for the truth and the missing puzzles, if you are keen of religious politics and a historian, than this is your book / or little piece of the puzzle.”

The book subtitle and tittle are intriguing, appealing to all people who are believers, objectors, and non-believers; “How biblical scholars missed the biggest story of all time”. The tone of the story tells you the authors disbelieve and misleading of this Christian religion. The author gives link for individual research; www.scienceofthesoul.org.co.za. This book is no story book, but an encyclopedia and a historical book better than the one the author discovered; the book of Judas. Jesus is an ancestor, judas is an ancestor, and you yourself will be an ancestor, therefore African religion is relevant to this time as compared to the bible.

The author wahler is maybe, part of the Indian religion, but he is also relevant African religion, therefore the author maybe African American; “Mysticism is the field of esoteric or spiritual teaching concerned with direct personal experience of the spiritual, or the Divine.” This quote is direct to African prophet Dr.S.B.Radebe whom is the author of the book subtitled “Crush of the unrivalled” and titled “Bible”. Wahler, Robert’s book states religious political facts such as “God is not limited that he needs to sacrifice someone so that other may live” and “The canon tradition was derived, not the Gnostic one”.

The religious politics represent the author’s climax right from introduction stating, “You will exceed the others, for you will sacrifice the man who bears me.” Which states Judas as logos meaning Divine. The author’s discovery can and could change the future of religion especially Christian religion. The author feather states in bold that even when /or if all experts agree they may as well be mistaken”. The author quotes colleagues like Maharaj Charan Singh who wrote the book “Die to live“ which explains dying on earth as sacrifice and living on the next life or dying while alive and living righteous on the next life.

The author writes in an engaging manner where Wahler asks reader questions, but/ or and he gives answers to his questions which I personally was not attracted by, but I found myself losing interest knowing I’m not able to reply or have a food of thought. The book shows excitement which helps you to imagine the author’s environment and the era of Judas, as in some instances the author has grammatical errors and tense error to express time or feelings, for example, “Jesus now fully answers Judas question”. The author calls to fellow western biblical researchers to validate Judas gospel as he had valid reason of his acts; “Do western scholars not read Indian mysticism?” he questions.

My personal highlight of this book is that; Judas might be the world famous prophet as Wahler unveils the facts that support his statement as the bible is in contradiction with Jesus’s tomb and body. Wahler reveals Matthias whom is not mentioned by bible, with all being stated i rate this book 4 out of 5.

View Misreading Judas on Bookshelves

Return to “ARA Reviews (Authors Reviewing Authors)”