ARA Review by Daliaol of In It Together

The ARA Review Exchange is a system in which authors review other authors' books, generlaly in exchange for getting their own book reviews by other authors. However, the person who reviews a author's book is not the same person whose book that author reviewed. This way, author reviews do not influence each other, such as by an author being inclined to reward a good review by deliving one in return or deliver a negative review as revenge.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Daliaol
In It Together VIP
Favorite Author: Dr. Dalia Olshvang
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0
fav_author_id: 258420

ARA Review by Daliaol of In It Together

Post by Daliaol »

[Following is an OnlineBookClub.org ARA Review of the book, In It Together.]
Book Cover
4 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

"In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All" by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes is an engaging book that could resonate with readers on multiple levels. The book delves into the profound impact of love and the unifying power it possesses. Through its pages, the author beautifully highlights the notion that, at our core, we are interconnected beings, sharing a collective consciousness.

It’s a challenging ambition to address universal concepts of our Unity, and Eckhart maintains a friendly, kind, and humorous tone throughout the book that invites readers to explore these profound concepts.
One of the book's intriguing insights for me was the convergence of self-discipline and spiritual freedom. It presents an enlightening perspective, illustrating that being self-disciplined inherently entails embracing a free-spirited nature and vice versa. The author adeptly weaves together philosophy, spirituality, and self-help, intertwining these concepts with timeless universal truths from various eras, regions, and minds.

The inclusion of quotes from a diverse range of thinkers enriches the book's tapestry however, in my view, their mentioning is not a must-have and can be a bit distracting from the main ideas of the book. The author could instead focus more on developing the understanding of the human experience and shed more light on profound truths while inspiring readers to embark on their own personal journeys.

I enjoyed many things about this book, especially the part of how to let go of clinging and the pragmatic suggestions around it. Some of the things might be already known to the readers, but it’s good to refresh the memory. The book is full of passion and offers compelling answers to thought-provoking questions, The book empowers readers because it carries a unifying and loving message. It refrains from preaching, instead providing readers with an understanding of the human condition and inspiring them to overcome their struggles.

This is a good reading. It’s inspiring, knowledgeable and made me curious to read it more, therefore, ]b]I give it 4 out of 5 stars [/b]

In my opinion, "In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All" by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes could be enjoyed by anyone as long as they are 15 and older. This isn’t the first book I've read about a philosophy and spiritual journey and can say it is remarkably beginner friendly. I recommend this book to people interested in the effects of the outer world on our life and finding inner peace.

View In It Together on Bookshelves

Return to “ARA Reviews (Authors Reviewing Authors)”