ARA Review by Don00 of The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci

The ARA Review Exchange is a system in which authors review other authors' books, generlaly in exchange for getting their own book reviews by other authors. However, the person who reviews a author's book is not the same person whose book that author reviewed. This way, author reviews do not influence each other, such as by an author being inclined to reward a good review by deliving one in return or deliver a negative review as revenge.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Don00
Bookshelf Size: 0

ARA Review by Don00 of The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci

Post by Don00 »

[Following is an OnlineBookClub.org ARA Review of the book, The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci.]
Book Cover
4 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

The girl who knew davinci by Belle Ami
This book is one of the best books I have ever read. Its a thrilling expression of both Art and Romance whilst at the same time giving you the mystery indicated in Dan Brown's Da Vinci Code.

It is not just a time travel book, but a book that makes time travel if you know what I meanI am glad I read it because it made me forget about the pandemics of the world for a moment. This is a book that is hard to put down once you start reading it and you can't resist the urge to keep on turning the pages once you start.

Angela Renatus is a girl who is able to see visions of people from the past. Gerhard is a German who is an art historian and Sofia works at the gallery and these two have a painting they believe is a Da Vinci. Angela is having a problem with her boss who is sexually harassing her. She is contacted by an art detective named Alex Caine and she is shocked to learn that he too is seeking the same painting.

Scordato was hired to find that same painting over a year ago but never found it and he believes Angela will lead him to the missing painting. Alex and Angela cross paths and they develop feelings for each other. The romance of this book is ignited together with a sense of suspense.

This books takes you through different times from 1944 to 2018, meanwhile along the way the history of the piece of art they are pursuing is highlighted. It is a very good book that deserves a great deal of acknowledgement. In my personal opinion I think it deserves no less than 4 stars.

4/5

View The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci on Bookshelves
Dragonsend
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 105
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dragonsend.html
Latest Review: House of Eire by June Gillam

Post by Dragonsend »

I see that you are new! Welcome. Your review was a little rough but I encourage you to read through the guidelines again. I too enjoyed this novel. It had some beautifully written dialogue and was full of action. Thank you.
The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance. 2 Peter 3:9 :angelic-grayflying:

Return to “ARA Reviews (Authors Reviewing Authors)”