ARA Review by Martin Malati of The Biblical Clock

The ARA Review Exchange is a system in which authors review other authors' books, generlaly in exchange for getting their own book reviews by other authors. However, the person who reviews a author's book is not the same person whose book that author reviewed. This way, author reviews do not influence each other, such as by an author being inclined to reward a good review by deliving one in return or deliver a negative review as revenge.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Martin Malati
Currently Reading: Head Waggling in Delhi
Bookshelf Size: 13

ARA Review by Martin Malati of The Biblical Clock

Post by Martin Malati »

[Following is an OnlineBookClub.org ARA Review of the book, The Biblical Clock.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

The biblical clock is a book that closely explains the matter that many people debate about, science and religion.

Physical engineer and CEO Daniel Friedman , faced many questions about life and science and it took him and his nephew Seb on an incredible journey through the ages discovering the lives of mystics, prophets,sages, philosophers, scientists and biblical commentators.

It is clear that science and religion is two ways confusion to people.For many Christians who feel beaten down by atheist voices ridiculing the Bible as an ancient relic, this chart presses all the right buttons, these two positions share an extremely similar approach to biblical authority and interpretation. They disagree on what “science” the Bible reveals, but they agree that the Bible is full of science prophecies that can be used to convince skeptics of the Bible’s authority.

I totally get this. One of the reasons I found young-earth creationism so captivating is that these sorts of “science prophecies” in the Bible gave me a thrilling sense of confidence and certainty in my faith. If the Bible, written thousands of years before modern science, contained scientific information that the authors could not possibly have known without divine revelation, then surely it was a supernatural book that could be trusted.

If it is assumed, without due Scriptural support, that the purpose of revelation is to give mankind a source-book of information on all phases of physical, mental, spiritual, sociological, artistic, and scientific life—a source-book which must have meaning for the people to whom it was addressed and to all the generations coming after. The biblical clock book takes 5 out of 5 stars from me, as it involves a topic that no one can hesitate reading it, every one wants to know how did it start and when is going to end.

View The Biblical Clock on Bookshelves

Return to “ARA Reviews (Authors Reviewing Authors)”