ARA Review by Patrice Nicholas of The Biblical Clock

The ARA Review Exchange is a system in which authors review other authors' books, generlaly in exchange for getting their own book reviews by other authors. However, the person who reviews a author's book is not the same person whose book that author reviewed. This way, author reviews do not influence each other, such as by an author being inclined to reward a good review by deliving one in return or deliver a negative review as revenge.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Patrice Nicholas
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-patrice-nicholas.html
Latest Review: Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD

ARA Review by Patrice Nicholas of The Biblical Clock

Post by Patrice Nicholas »

[Following is an OnlineBookClub.org ARA Review of the book, The Biblical Clock.]
Book Cover
4 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Rating: (4 out of 5) This is not your average book. The biblical clock: The untold secrets linking the universe and humanity with God’s plan. This is a book that answers many questions. Not only does this book answers questions from a biblical understanding, but it also elaborates on questions from a philosophical standpoint or scientific evidence. Many people believe that science has all the answers as to why things happen and how to connect with the universe, but the truth is science leaves many questions behind; for instance, science cannot explain human existence nor where we came from, that has to come from a biblical resource. This book is for all races and backgrounds.

The biblical clock is based on three prior books: The Genesis One Code, The Broken Gift, and The Roadmap to the end of days. Over the past decade, there have been many debates between science and scripture. Everyone has their claims on the world and when the last day is coming. The Mayans predicted the world coming to an end exactly on December 21, 2012. This assumption was made based on their calendar, but it was wrong. With so many wrong guesses and false prophets we the people still have so many questions. We need clarification, and without a doubt, this book answers many of them. I believe that God has a plan for every one of us, and he speaks to us through trance-like states and dreams, through other people, and intuition.

This book is in so many ways like the bible, broken down for our understanding. I wished the author would have touched bases more on the Christian's point of view, but he does take you to the origin of where everything first began. I like how the author touches bases on many different types of people from philosophers to emperors. This would be the perfect read for a person who has questions or a college student majoring in religion. The book covers information about the sabbath day, men being created from God’s image, rulers and philosophers, history of the bible from both scientific and biblical approaches, celestial cities, famous teachings, bible scriptures, the creation of Adam and Eve, natural disasters, and much more.

Adam and Eve were to first people in the book of Genesis, and God’s mission for them was to be “fruitful and multiply, fill the earth.” Overall, I felt this was a good book so I am giving it 4 stars. I was aiming for more information dealing with the King James Version Bible and Christianity, but the author did provide a good source of information on a variety of other things. I admit, I have learned and gain a lot of wisdom and higher knowledge from reading this book. Many people have different perspectives on the bible and its teachings.

This is a quote of evidence from the book. “Both human measurements and the age of the Earth according to the literal understanding of the bible can be true; it’s a matter of whether one’s perspective is that of the creator or the one observing the creation.” I am looking forward to seeing more books from the author. This is a book that can be read and re-read.

View The Biblical Clock on Bookshelves

Return to “ARA Reviews (Authors Reviewing Authors)”