ARA Review by Suzzyqqq of The Unbound Soul

The ARA Review Exchange is a system in which authors review other authors' books, generlaly in exchange for getting their own book reviews by other authors. However, the person who reviews a author's book is not the same person whose book that author reviewed. This way, author reviews do not influence each other, such as by an author being inclined to reward a good review by deliving one in return or deliver a negative review as revenge.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Suzzyqqq
Currently Reading: Secrets of Angels on Earth
Bookshelf Size: 6

ARA Review by Suzzyqqq of The Unbound Soul

Post by Suzzyqqq »

[Following is an OnlineBookClub.org ARA Review of the book, The Unbound Soul.]
Book Cover
4 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

This book was fascinating. A true journey of a man finding the truth of his journey in this life. For anyone looking for answers this is a must read.

I would rate this book a 4 out of 5 only because I feel for some who haven't investigated there souls journey it could be hard to accept.

This book is for people who already have an open mind to things that have happened to them from another realm. things that they really cant explain and probably would never try, unless with others that have had similar experiences. Sometimes I had a difficult time staying in the moment with the author and drifted through a few pages, my brain needed time to wrap itself around what this ego-based world has taught me and the signs that I have received over the years.

Basically it is a story of a man that the other realms or souls had to help guide through situations in his life. Situations that brought his soul to despair and then lifted him above it all. In the guidance he was brought to places and people he needed to guide him to write this book.

If you feel at a low place in your journey to understand why you are here, what you are suppose to being doing in this lifetime. If you have ever questioned you have no purpose or cant seem to pull yourself from paths you know are not right for you, this book will teach you the many ways the universe will show you the right paths as long as you are open to the signs.

I believe the author is trying to point this out and show that if you are on the right path many things will open for you. As you have heard when one door shuts another opens.

I would say if there are things you cant quite believe or wrap your mind around, that is ok.

I traveled along with him through his lessons and his problems and feel he was put here to write this book for people who are on the verge of becoming who they were put on this planet to become.

View The Unbound Soul on Bookshelves

Return to “ARA Reviews (Authors Reviewing Authors)”