ARA Review by Gena Bradshaw of Winning the War on Cancer

The ARA Review Exchange is a system in which authors review other authors' books, generlaly in exchange for getting their own book reviews by other authors. However, the person who reviews a author's book is not the same person whose book that author reviewed. This way, author reviews do not influence each other, such as by an author being inclined to reward a good review by deliving one in return or deliver a negative review as revenge.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Gena Bradshaw
Bookshelf Size: 0

ARA Review by Gena Bradshaw of Winning the War on Cancer

Post by Gena Bradshaw »

[Following is an OnlineBookClub.org ARA Review of the book, Winning the War on Cancer.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Winning the War on Cancer by Sylvie Belijanski

5 out of 5

Every single person has encountered, knows someone, or has experienced, the disease cancer. I need to start by saying, I myself am a two-time cancer survivor at 28 years old. I have always wondered, "What caused this?" "Was there anything that could have been done differently?" This book is filled with references, scientific data, and gives hope to those going through adversity. It is very eye-opening, to read someone else's incredible story and journey with cancer on a completely different level. What I loved the most was there was a story behind it, you could feel the passion and the need to help to figure out why cancer is the second leading cause of death globally and how to cure it naturally.

Sylvie Beljanski has shared her blood, sweat, and tears through this book, to carry on The Belijanski Foundation. This offers a completely different view of what we are all experiencing currently and offers solutions. Most patients are diagnosed with a death sentence by their doctors with zero hope. Alternative and holistic medicine has been around for centuries, our own mother nature offers healing modalities through plants. The suppression of holistic medicine and the healing benefits is not shocking. This is the reality and I am happy to say I also ventured into the holistic healing for my own health, it worked.

What is fascinating is the biggest "pandemics" that have gone on throughout history, such as AIDS, the rise in infertility, cancer, politics and big pharma seem to always play a big role. To push highly toxic drugs that have more symptoms and may not even help. The Beljanski family has proven that holistic therapy works and cures viral and cancer cells. The bold effort to bring this information forward is no easy task. Backlash and denial from many including political and big pharma. The people need this information, I implore anyone to read this book, we need to all know this information. This is a MUST read.

View Winning the War on Cancer on Bookshelves

Return to “ARA Reviews (Authors Reviewing Authors)”