ARA Review by Alan_Vanniyar of The Lost Identity Casualties

The ARA Review Exchange is a system in which authors review other authors' books, generlaly in exchange for getting their own book reviews by other authors. However, the person who reviews a author's book is not the same person whose book that author reviewed. This way, author reviews do not influence each other, such as by an author being inclined to reward a good review by deliving one in return or deliver a negative review as revenge.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Alan_Vanniyar
Bookshelf Size: 0

ARA Review by Alan_Vanniyar of The Lost Identity Casualties

Post by Alan_Vanniyar »

[Following is an OnlineBookClub.org ARA Review of the book, The Lost Identity Casualties.]
Book Cover
4 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

The Lost Identity Casualties: The Callaghan Tetralogy, volume I by Kim Ekemar

I was amazed on how the author has managed to come out all the story on threads, the logical and consistent brought the good phase of story with surprising twist, it grabs my attention from the first page. I believe that, the author has potential and capabilities to be a good storywriter for movies.

The philosophy and the message of this story shows the real-world and present-day themes that included online scams, trafficking people, illegal immigration and affiliation of gangsters. It’s a lunatic and psychological portrait of someone who terribly loss of identity due to the cruelty and acquisitiveness of others.

The reactions of the main character to his fate are very less malevolent such as showing vengeance, anger, bitterness and depression. Besides, he also deals with his crisis in a quick-witted to avoid any spoiler, it has sufficed here to mention that his personality changes considerably which make his character so interesting.

The plot has spectacular twists and turns story, the undeniable “bad guy” character of Matthias has brought the excitement of this story, nothing is dull at all about this novel. As we dive deeper into the character of Matthias, all we can see; his world full of revenge, retribution, multi-personality development. The character has certainly labelled every good reason to exact revenge, and all most the people, he went after aren’t deserved to it.

The only drawback of this story is, most of the spelling is in British English which will make less understandable for American-influenced readers. Some of the dialogues were quite chuckle some especially the conversation between Matthias and his father.

Personally, I remember a quote from Wellin Calcott “He that has revenge in his power, and does not use it, is the greater man”. I found this book is fully satisfying with the story, I would give 4 out of 5 for this story. I will recommend this book for anyone who really enjoy reading about page turner of action

View The Lost Identity Casualties on Bookshelves

Return to “ARA Reviews (Authors Reviewing Authors)”