ARA Review by Ayesha Alam 1 of Final Notice

The ARA Review Exchange is a system in which authors review other authors' books, generlaly in exchange for getting their own book reviews by other authors. However, the person who reviews a author's book is not the same person whose book that author reviewed. This way, author reviews do not influence each other, such as by an author being inclined to reward a good review by deliving one in return or deliver a negative review as revenge.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Ayesha Alam 1
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5
Reading Device: laptop

ARA Review by Ayesha Alam 1 of Final Notice

Post by Ayesha Alam 1 »

[Following is an OnlineBookClub.org ARA Review of the book, Final Notice.]
Book Cover
4 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Review
"Some books are to be tasted others to be swallowed and some few to be chewed and digested" Same as in this book, most of the chapters are interesting, some are good and few ones are normal.

After reading the book, I clearly understood it. The theme of the story is based on the idea of technology. It tells us about the facts and feature of modern technology that affects humans and our society in both sites. It may prove useful or fatal. The important point is how do we look at it? What would people do if they were informed of instant death through technology? What would they do to deal with such a situation? A final notice tells how to make people aware of the deaths of guns and how to deal with this trial situation.

The novel describes the story of several persons who has the final notice of the techVT2 watch. The technology affects its wearer and damaging their mental and physical health. There is also a funny part in this story. The author has taken the story in different directions.

Final notice is an advanced, interesting, and informative novel. It usually described to me all things I had never thought about before and I did not know.

What I did not do in this novel? There is no flow of the story. Sometimes the story was very difficult to understand when the story of several people was mentioned at the same time. This is a time-consuming process. during reading the story, I lose my concentration due to the story of multiple characters are unfolding in one another.

This novel should be suggested for debates on guns. I recommend people read this novel so that they can learn about the advantages and disadvantages of technology.

I rated this book 4 out of 5 stars because it is an informative novel. As we know, no one in the world is perfect. The author of the story is creative, thoughtful, and observant.

In the beginning, this story was as normal as other stories. As the story progressed, interest in the story began to grow. The end of the story was really interesting and only one character was described.

View Final Notice on Bookshelves

Return to “ARA Reviews (Authors Reviewing Authors)”