ARA Review by Ogiyaonke Kilili of The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci

The ARA Review Exchange is a system in which authors review other authors' books, generlaly in exchange for getting their own book reviews by other authors. However, the person who reviews a author's book is not the same person whose book that author reviewed. This way, author reviews do not influence each other, such as by an author being inclined to reward a good review by deliving one in return or deliver a negative review as revenge.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Ogiyaonke Kilili
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14

ARA Review by Ogiyaonke Kilili of The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci

Post by Ogiyaonke Kilili »

[Following is an OnlineBookClub.org ARA Review of the book, The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci.]
Book Cover
3 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Ami Belle acknowledges all who participate in her book including her audience and as an audient, I have acknowledged her selfless humor with her capability to empathize with people, as her book is filled with her amusing personal rather than, the character’s personal.

Acknowledgement to the Fiona Jayde, who gave us a picture of Fioretta and Angela. She is haunted by Fioretta whom is Leanardo Da Vinci’s friend; the painter and artist /or historian. This thriller has twenty-three chapters excluding other pages such as acknowledgement, short message to reader, and prologue that lays a foundation of the romantic thriller which thrilled me at the ending of chapter 2 and onwards. The pieces were starting to make sense the more I read and the more I fell into Angela’s dreams. I couldn’t stop reading as if I were Angela and Alex.

Patricia Grosso, Brenda Plummer Gayle, and Renata Coppola complement each other as this book has made me a lover of artist historian thrillers, just as Brenda brings her expertise of Afro-American historian and experience; dating the book was confusing, but read, knowing the details of where and when action took place was relieving. It’s not easy taking an old story and giving it life to relate to modern age novels so I see this book not aging with time, as history of world war 1 and 2 would always be remembered.

The book has many characters that are related to the main character Angela, but my favorite is Alberto Scordato. I know he is called with all names of all bad things as Satan, but he is a business man, a historian, rich, Angela’s hope to employment /or scholarship for being an official art, and most important, he brings the best or worst out of people like Angela and the detective, Alexander Caine. He is in search of Leanardo’s painting as and he is a dangerous man as he planned to use Angela, but unfortunately for my favorite Alberto, God had plans for her.

The painting that Alberto was looking for was a painting that would change his life forever, it’s worth everything. Yes! To him, the detective, Angela, Giuliano Medici, Leanard, Gerhand Jaeger, and Max Jaeger who hired Alex. Albert is director of Getty Museum and Gerhand Jaeger is the uncle of Max Jaeger who wrote a letter about the mystery painting which is stated at the prologue page, alberto wants the painting all to himself, “it’s selfish for one man to own such wealthy painting, even if it’s based on clearing your family’s name.”; I think I quoted him correctly, talking about Max. This book is about romance, betrayal, dreams, and honor to history of Da vinci.

This thriller is for readers who read out of love and enjoyment of reading as the characters may seem many, but as soon as you take your pan and books, all becomes at easy. The vocabulary is simple and author interacts with audience by giving food of thought and open questions, questions that you can later find answers by reading, which made the reading venturous, amusing and amazing, therefore I rate this book 3 out of 5 stars. 2 stars are detained, because the book starts to be exciting at chapter 2-3, and format is categorist to age and type of reader.

View The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci on Bookshelves

Return to “ARA Reviews (Authors Reviewing Authors)”