ARA Review by Fares Elbargisy of The Biblical Clock

The ARA Review Exchange is a system in which authors review other authors' books, generlaly in exchange for getting their own book reviews by other authors. However, the person who reviews a author's book is not the same person whose book that author reviewed. This way, author reviews do not influence each other, such as by an author being inclined to reward a good review by deliving one in return or deliver a negative review as revenge.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Fares Elbargisy
Bookshelf Size: 0

ARA Review by Fares Elbargisy of The Biblical Clock

Post by Fares Elbargisy »

[Following is an OnlineBookClub.org ARA Review of the book, The Biblical Clock.]
Book Cover
4 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

For the below reasons, I gave the book a perfect 4 out of 5

The book- The Biblical Clock- links science and scripture. The aim is to prove that science and scripture do not contradict. For example, some people think that the creation of the universe is not through the big bang theory but through genesis. As a result, the book provides evidence that the big bang theory does not contradict the Bible or Quraan.

The biblical clock is divided into three parts where each part is divided into chapters. Part one is titled 'The Beginnings And Timelines'. Part one has six chapters. In this part, the age of the universe both scientifically and biblically is discussed. They include the details pertaining to the calculations of the age of the universe. Different scholars are utilised as references to back up each suggestion, argument and point.

Part two is titled 'The End Of Days'. Part two has four chapters. Within this four chapters, the patterns that indicate the nearness of the end times are revealed. These patterns include the final battle, the return of the exiled Jews and the building of the third temple.

Lastly there is part three. Part three has two chapters. This part of the book is titled 'Beyond The Timelines'. Part three of the biblical clock is mainly focused on day six of the creation day. The creation of Adam and Eve is discussed in details; from existence until the time when they were chased out of the garden of Eden.

I liked it the most when the book gives the readers a choice. Firstly, the authors outline the few possibilities that surround the age of the universe. Then, they let the readers decide on the possibility that agree more with their intuition. That is whether the universe is really 13.8 billion years or it was ready-made making it look older. The other thing I enjoyed about this book was how well Eve represented the modern woman. Most women in love would probably do the same thing as Eve did driven by the fear of losing their husbands.

Lots of scientific language is used, but it is ensured that everything is broken down in a simple manner for readers to understand. I recommend this book to audiences whose appetite is on learning about the universe, science and God. I didn't come across any errors.

View The Biblical Clock on Bookshelves

Return to “ARA Reviews (Authors Reviewing Authors)”