ARA Review by Jawad Shakeel of The Biblical Clock

The ARA Review Exchange is a system in which authors review other authors' books, generlaly in exchange for getting their own book reviews by other authors. However, the person who reviews a author's book is not the same person whose book that author reviewed. This way, author reviews do not influence each other, such as by an author being inclined to reward a good review by deliving one in return or deliver a negative review as revenge.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Jawad Shakeel
Bookshelf Size: 0

ARA Review by Jawad Shakeel of The Biblical Clock

Post by Jawad Shakeel »

[Following is an OnlineBookClub.org ARA Review of the book, The Biblical Clock.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

The Biblical Clock: The untold privileged insights connecting the Universe and Humanity with God's arrangement by Daniel Friedman and Dania Sheldon is an interesting genuine book. In the pages we read about how through concentrate on sacred text and other strict compositions Biblical researchers have had the option to show a connection between's the courses of events put somewhere around science and what is written in the pages of Genesis. This is the forward book in Daniel Friedman's enlivened investigations series.

The book gets going with a holding story of the fall of the city of Acre during the campaigns in 1291. It is through this story that we meet Isaac Ben Samuel, who inexplicably endures the attack, who concocts a recipe for showing how the Earth is a long period of time old well before researcher arrived at that resolution. From that start you are brought into as we travel through time meeting rabbis and different researchers as they share their insight and bits of knowledge on how the Age of the Universe, the timetable the science gives us for the development of life, and the enormous detonation.

The numerous connections in this book are so genuine and persuading that can really envision yourself in the pages. One such connection was the point at which a Rabbi was showing Torah studies and one of the understudies raised the subject of what does the stage "it was great" mean. It is a straightforward inquiry that likely a large number of us pondered while perusing the creation story in Genesis. Another model and one my number one collaborations was the point at which the inquiry emerged of why we utilize various names for God all through the Bible. The Rabbi's response was somewhat interesting when he said we do this for every specification of God.

I found the book the book super interesting as I found each page took me on an excursion of revelation mysteries that would show how religion and science are not so unique as the greater part of us think.

A portion of the thoughts I especially found fascinating was the possibility of God days during the creation and how that every day of creation addresses one of the thousand years following starting from the creation.

I am happy to award Five out of Five stars .I would suggest this for any that has at any point contemplated whether science and the Bible have a shared trait.

View The Biblical Clock on Bookshelves

Return to “ARA Reviews (Authors Reviewing Authors)”